CHAPTER 8: Bed Arrest

||CHAPTER 8: Bed Arrest||

Tia

It is the 18th of April, a day after my birthday. 

I look into the mirror, analyzing what I saw. First, I fix the school tie, before straightening the dark blue school skirt. I grumble, as I run the hair brush through my naturally, long brown hair.

'I look beautiful'

Yes, think I am arrogant but I was the most gorgeous girl in school. Don't blame me for having great genes. I lick my red lips before I exit the room, and down the stairs, into the kitchen. "Good Morning Alex." I smile, as I enter.

"Good morning, baby girl." Alex said, turning his head to greet me with a smile of his own. "How was last night, it was good wasn't it?"

I nod, smiling because it was indeed the greatest night in the world. At first, I was upset but later during the night, I was fine. Well, Logan was the main reason I was feeling better but now that I think about it, it was nothing.

I nod my head happily; it was indeed the greatest birthday party. Yes my mood was crushed, however I was fine. Well I did get help from Logan but it didn't mean anything to me. He's my rival, I mustn't accept kindness from him, because comforting me could be part of his plan.

It was clever.

"Alex, it was great." I said, "Though, I wish Logan and Lucas didn't crash." I complain, with a grim expression.

"Tia, there's not need to be rude." Alex said, his brows farrowing in disappointment. "You don't seem to mind Lucas but with Logan, it's different and I bet it's because he's similar to Andre."

I scowl, "Oh please Alex. I am nicer to Lucas because I need him in order to pass Year 11." I said.

All of a sudden, I felt my stomach tighten in pain. I panic, as I place my hands over my mouth but, it didn't stop the contents from escaping. I vomit on the tile floor, when I lean over.

"Tia!" Alex said, leaving the cooking, as he ran to comfort me. Alex's left arm was around my waist, whilst his right hand was on my back, "It's okay." His voice was calm, and sweet. With his right hand, he soothingly kneads my back, encouraging my body to relax.

I whimper in pain, tilting my head back. My breathing was heavy and my body felt weak. When I glance at the floor,I cringe in disgust. Whatever I had eaten last night, was now on the floor.

At the sight, I gag. 'Gross'

"Here, first have a shower and then we'll visit the doctor." He said, leading me out of the kitchen and up the staircase into the room. Alex didn't seem to care that he had a little vomit on him, or on me. Once I was in the bathroom, he removes the school uniform I was wearing because he knew i didn't mind if he saw me nude. Yes, we were brother and sister but it didn't matter.

"Tia, I'll go down stairs to clean." He said, before closing the bathroom door.

About 20 minutes later, I step out of the shower cubicle. Grabbing the towel on the handle, I wrap it around my petite figure. As I walk out, I couldn't stop the small smile, when I realize Alex had chosen clothes fro me. I start dressing into the hot pink lace bra, and matching panties, before wearing a light pink singlet, with a white cardigan and a pair of black jeggings. Alex had an excellent taste in fashion and as much as I hate to admit it, he was better than me.

"Tia? Here, let me do your hair." Entering the room, Alex made me sit in front of the dressing table, before grabbing a hairbrush and a black hair tie. He began brushing my long, brown hair back - towards him. Since I had natural curls, it would look great whenever I was going for a messy look.