CHAPTER 27: Dancing Under The Moonlight

||CHAPTER 27: Dancing Under The Moonlight||

Tia

"Hello it's Logan. I am not available at the moment, but leave a name and number and I'll call back."

Beep

"Logan, it's me Tia. You remember, Tia Frederick? I've left 20 calls and 24 text messages! Stop avoiding me-"

Beep

When I hear the sound of the second beep, I threw the phone onto the bed before letting out a groan.

Yes, I had been attempting to contact Logan but in the end, it was futile because he was avoiding me as though I had a terrible disease.

Now, I wasn't one to apologize and look for forgiveness from a rival, which was Logan. However, I need to win the bet, and in order to win, I need to be on good terms with Logan.

'You're the worst'

At the sound of the phone ring, I grab the phone without a second thought, hoping Logan was the caller, but it wasn't.

It was Taylor.

"Hi Tia!"

"Someone's in a good mood." I giggle, as I examine the little lava lamp Alex bought me last night. I watch the blue bubble form travel up, as a few travel down.

"Yes and no." She said, "No, because that stupid unknown idiot won't leave me alone. Yes, because David is coming from Melbourne tomorrow!"

I arch an eyebrow, "Who's David?" I ask, curiously.

"My cousin." She said, "He's coming to have a look West Midlands College and he might enroll."

I smirk, 'Fresh meat' I think, before allowing a small chuckle to escape. "Is David hot, or not?" I ask.

"Oh god Tia." I hear her groan, "Isn't Ian, Logan and the other men sufficient?"

"No, experimenting is fun." I scoff. Sitting down on the bed, I whilst, in hopes of gaining Misty's attention. But the little shrimp's chose to ignore me.

'God, she's an ungrateful cat'

"What about the bet. You're running out of time Tia, and doesn't Logan have to fall-"

I cut in before she can complete her sentence. "I know I'm running out of time but I think I'm close to making Logan fall in love with me."

"Tia. You can't be certain about that speculation because it's Logan and according to Lucas, he doesn't love."

"Forget about Logan and I for a moment," I said, "You and Lucas seem to be getting along."

There was silence for a while.

"Taylor?"

"I'm am falling in love with him." She breathe, softly

"Oh god, that is amazing Tay-Tay." I squeal.

"But-"

"What's the matter."

"I am falling for the unknown caller too."

I can sense the confusion in her voice as she kept talking, and I felt horrible for her. I suppose, being caught in-between two different men was difficult.

"Taylor...." I sigh.

"Tia, I'm lost and I don't know who I should choose. At first, I didn't think I'd ever fall for Lucas. He's vain, egotistical, and god, he's irritating. However, at the moment, whenever he's around, I can't stop stuttering or blushing at his sweet compliments. I love the feeling of his lips on mine, and his arms around me...."