CHAPTER 44: I Let Go

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Alright, when reading this chapter, YOU must listen to,

(*) LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO - Ellie Goulding

Warning, this is written HORRIBLY! I feel like it's not enough? Well, I hope YOU have a great time reading because I tried! 

ENJOY

————

||CHAPTER 44: I Let Go ||

Tia

Location: The Frederick's mansion

Date: 24th of December, 2014

Time: 6:30 PM

I took a deep breath in an effort to calm down but it wasn't working. "Great. I have an hour and a half until the Christmas Eve celebration." I mutter, "I'm feeling nervous!"

An hour and a half to,

Tell Ian he's a friend, not a lover.

....and above all, the most nerve-wracking task of the evening –

Tell Logan I'm in love with him and that I'm pregnant with his child.

"No, Tia." The person in front of me said, "You need to be confident, not nervous otherwise our plan will fail and that isn't good."

In the room, with me, was none other than Lucas. 

About a night ago, I was at Taylor's house to one, give her an invitation to our Christmas celebration and two, tell her I was pregnant. However as I was telling her the unbelievable but exciting news, I didn't know that Lucas was outside her room, listening to our conversation. At first, I was freaking out but in the end, Lucas said he wasn't going to tell his best friend – who is also known as, Logan Sutherland – and that, he was going to help me and provide me with advice.

'Taylor's the luckiest person.' I thought, happily.

"Now, I can't reveal Logan's true feelings because I am his best friend but I will help because to be quite honest, I'm Team Logan." He said, chuckling humorously. 

I arch a brow, "Team Logan?" I ask, stifling a giggle.

Lucas shook his head, his smile broadening into a grin. "It doesn't matter." Again Lucas sat on my bed, "One more time."

I was about to start from the bottom but, Lucas and I were interrupted.

There – in gorgeous traditional Indian clothing was, Taylor. Her long, blonde hair which – at times was, straight – was in loose curls. There was a simple gold mang tikka which was hanging from a gold chain above her forehead. The chain was across her hair parting. Then where her forehead meets the hairline, was a gold pendant with a pink, twinkling gem in the middle. Underneath the tikka, there was a pink bindi and she wore gold, hoop earrings. As for her clothing, she was wearing a Lehenga Choli. It was a fuchsia pure silk Lehenga with antique silver hand embroidery – scattering over and sheer panel on the bottom hem. Along with the skirt was an antique silver foil blouse with an over-layer of short organza embroidered jacket and a fuchsia net dupatta.

In one word, she was –

"Beautiful," Lucas murmurs, smiling and taking her petite frame into his arms.

In a little while, as Lucas and she were sharing their sweet moment. She broke their embrace before turning to look at me with a serious but cheerful expression on her face. "Tia!" She said and I cringed at her loud tone of voice. "The event is about to begin in less than an hour and a half and Jesus Christ!"