CHAPTER 11: A Little Sugar

||CHAPTER 11: A Little Sugar||

Tia

"I want you Logan." I said softly.

"Don't tempt me Tia. You'll only regret it." He warned. Logan wasn't fooling around he was serious. It was crystal clear in his eyes. I could tell he was restraining himself.

Let me see how long you'll last Sutherland.

I mischievously grinded our bodies together creating friction whilst using my teeth to nip his earlobe before I blew hot air into his ear. His body was as still as a statue. Great, my plan was working. I needed to have Logan on the verge of breaking.

"You're the only one I can count on to fulfill my.... needs." I put emphasis on the word, 'need'. Logan groans softly as I nibbled carefully onto the skin near his Adams apple. Once I was done I smiled in satisfaction, there was a small bruise forming. I continued my assault on his neck by leaving feathery kisses trailing up his jawline. I lightly peck his lips.

"Tia." He moans, quietly. "Stop." His breathing was beginning to grow heavier.

"You and I both know you don't want me to stop." I giggle. "You want me Logan. You want more." I taunted. I was an expert, touching and teasing him the right manner surely turning on all of his senses and make him feel good, Logan will think he's gone to heaven.

His grip around me loosened, this gave me the opportunity to escape from his hold. I swiftly stepped behind and started to use my hands to massage his shoulders. He tensed momentarily, however relaxed under my touch. Stopping my actions, I step backwards waiting to see if he'll counter my previous actions.

He did, and before I could blink. I was pinned to the wall. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were glazed with lust. "I warned you Tia." He lets out a low growl, "Don't expect to stop." Logan leans in for a kiss. I comply and kiss him back. I must admit Logan was an incredible kisser. However I wouldn't dare say it out loud.

While we were having our heated make out session, I suck his lower lip into my mouth using the tip of my tongue to stroke up and down. Suddenly I broke apart in fear. I could hear the door handle shift up and down.

Oh god if that is a teacher. Logan and I will be in trouble. Well I will definitely, I didn't know about Logan considering he was a star pupil. On the other hand, Logan was in a girl's bathroom. Logan in a hurry held my wrist and gently yanked me into a cubicle and shuts the door behind him. It was right on time because the sound of heels tapping on the tiles echoed.

"What are we going to do?" I silently asked. I was nervous; I didn't want to get caught.

"Quiet..." He murmurs, his palm cupped my cheek. He then brought his index finger to his lips,signaling me to not talk. Logan's orbs peer at my lips, in an instant his lips were on mine. It wasn't rough as it previously was. The kiss was sweet, gentle, handling me like I was fragile. Instinctively my arms are around his neck, before I use my fingers to play with his hair.

"Logan, oh god." I whimper, softly. His kisses were sending waves of pleasure through my body. I felt his lips leave mine, now he is in progress of leaving love bites on my neck. "Logan, stop."

Surprisingly, he did.

"Jesus Christ, darling." He growls sexily, before placing his hands on my hips. Logan brings me closer, "I really want to press you against this door and fuck you slowly."

I bite my lip, 'Don't react, Tia.'

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes at him. "I'm leaving." I turn around to face the door and was about to open it but Logan stopped me.