CHAPTER 39: Turn Around

||CHAPTER 39: Turn Around ||

Tia

"Good-bye, everyone!"

As I step outside the door, I hear the sound of a car - roaring.

"Good morning, gorgeous." I overhear a smooth, alluring voice speak.

I look in the direction of the car, smiling. "Logan." I said.

"You'll be going to school with me."

'Demanding, isn't he?'

"Oh, will I?" I ask, smirking.

There was a serious expression on his face, "Tia." He said.

I giggle at his reaction. "Okay Daddy." I whisper.

Once I am in the passenger seat, Logan started the car - thus the engine making a beautiful soft purring sound. A smirk crept onto Logan's face. "The sound I kept hearing last night from you.." I widen my eyes at him.

I scoff, blushing. "You're exaggerating, don't you think?"

"Am I really?" Logan places his left hand on my thigh. He looks into my eyes, and I shyly nod my head. He ran his fingers teasingly over my skirt, as he leans closer. His hand slyly travels underneath my skirt, to my lacy underwear. I felt him move his fingers down before thrusting his middle finger into my core.

I close my eyes, as I tilt my head back. "Logan, god."

I felt him thrust his index finger, "I thought it was Daddy, Princess."

My eyes widen, "I thought you didn't hear me." I stammer, softly. I slowly grind my hips against his fingers.

"I did hear you." His thumb circles around my clit, before pressing down roughly against it. "Tell me, am I still exaggerating?"

I bite my lip, "No, you're not." I said, shaking my head.

"That's my good girl." He said, before taking out his fingers. I look at Logan flabbergasted, as he licks his fingers.

"Seriously?" I ask.

I felt sexually frustrated.

Without another word, Logan drove through our gate - driving toward West Midlands College. "Speaking of, I want to talk about our bet." He said, ignoring my glare.

I look in his direction, feeling curious and nervous on the inside. "Our bet?"

"Well...." He started, "I want to stop the bet because you've become a friend and, I don't I want hurt a friend."

I frown, 'Friend'

I feign a confident, smug smirk. "You're not afraid of losing, right?" I giggle, in a playful tone.

"Me, lose a bet? It's impossible." He said, scoffing "I am a winner, not a loser."

"Oh? What about a fun, short bet?" I propose, smoothly. "The first one to win a date and a one night stand to tonight's event at Lake Douglas, is a winner."

"Trust me, I'll win."

"It's not good to be over-confident, Logan." I whisper into his ear, hotly.

"It's not good to be ignorant, Tia."

'Ouch, Logan 1 - Tia 0'

Once we arrive at WMC, Logan drove his car into the lot, before turning off the engine. Opening the door, Logan and I step out of the car.