CHAPTER 5: His Favourite Flavour

||CHAPTER 5: His favourite flavour||

Tia

I groan when the morning sunlight crept into the room. Acting on instinct, I turn to the side, hitting a muscular build next to me.

"Good morning, babe." A deep voice said, a short laugh emitting from his lips.

Brown met his light-green eyes. "Hello there, handsome stranger," I smirk, with a wink. "Tell, how did we meet?"

"You don't remember? I'm hurt." He said, feigning pain. "But, once Logan Sutherland left the house, we met at the dance floor. We started drinking more, kissing, touching. One action led to another, and we had sex." Rolling his bare frame onto mine, he presses his lips on my shoulder, "You were amazing last night."

"Morning wood?" I grin, looking at his lower half - underneath the cover.

"Round 4?" He asks, a hint of hope on his face.

"Sweetheart, it was a mere one-night stand, no more and no less," I said.

Sighing, he moves off me, "I know but I thought I would try." He shrugs, laughing to hide his disappointment. The stranger placed the blanket to the side, as he swung his legs out. He bent over to take his red boxers and pair of jeans. "Here," I said when I saw his maroon shirt.

"Thank you." He said, placing his the shirt over his shoulders before exiting.

I took a long, deep breath, stretching a little bit. Last night was fantastic. Well, until Logan and his friends interrupted. "Asshole." I mutter, remembering the bet between us. "You're going to lose, Logan Sutherland, I promise."

Logan is going to regret messing with the Queen.

When I was fresh and clean, I walked downstairs.

"Where are you going?" I overhear Alex ask, curiously.

"Mc Donald's."

After removing his apron, he places it on the kitchen counter. He took his wallet from the table, and set of keys which were next to it. "It's better than tea and toast for breakfast. That and, I am the only one with their drivers' licence because of little Miss Tia, who doesn't have her license because she's-" He didn't speak further after realising when his sentence was heading.

"Tia. I'm sorry." He said, softly.

"I don't care Alex, I said it's fine." I said, a bit indifferent. "Now, can we leave please? I am starving."

With a sad nod, we step outside. Once I lock the door, I step into the passenger side of the car.

"Tia I mean it, I didn't-"

"Alex, please don't start." I shout. However, I regret shouting at him the moment I do. "Alex, I don't like talking about what happened."

"I know but you need to talk to someone," Alex smiles, slightly. His hand moved from the gear stick to my shoulder rubbing it soothingly. When we reached our destination he parked before getting out. "I'm so hungry!" he exclaimed, rubbing his stomach.

"Alex Frederick." I said, softly.

"Yes?"

"You're always hungry." I giggle. A pout forms on his face, before flicking the finger at me.

"Ladies first." Alex said, opening the door for me.

I giggle once more, "Thank you, good sir."

When I caught sight of a certain person, I stop. "Well, look what the devil brought in." I bit out, glaring at him. It was Logan, next to two teenage girls.

"Tia, it's look what the cat brought in" He said, correcting me, with a smug smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, ignoring his smart-ass answer.

"There it is. Your favorite question." Logan said, standing from his kneeling position. "I am with Laura and Belle."

I took a step back, and look behind Logan.

"You're beautiful." One said, in a cheerful manner, with a grin - similar to her older brother's, on her face.

"Laura, Belle, meet Tia Frederick." He said.

I grin, "Hello there."

Laura and Belle were two beautiful identical twin sisters. However, unlike Laura, Belle's hair was a lighter shade of brown.

"Meet Alex Frederick, the oldest." I said, introducing him to the others.

"You must be Logan, the one who challenged Tia." Alex said, smirking. He stood closer, "You're not homosexual or bi, right?"

"Alexander!" I screech - Blushing when I had people turn to look at me.

"What did I do?" There was the look of innocence, as he left to walk to the Mc Donald's counter - with the girls following him, thus leaving Logan and I together.

"You and Alex are different because he thought I was attractive - which is true. I mean, I am good looking, not to forget smart."

"Please. You are not handsome." I scoff, laughing. "That and, I'll never like or fall in love with a nerd."

"Oh?" He muse, smirking before leaning closer. "Well. You'll reconsider once we kiss." Without another word, he places his lips onto mine. I stood, motionless. It took me a moment to realize what was happening, and when I do, I wrap my arms around his neck before stood lean in closer to deepen the kiss. Logan's arms circle around my waist, kissing me harder. Logan broke the kiss, "Your lips are my favorite flavor." He said, kissing me once more.

"There are children around!" I hear our siblings scream, loud. In an immediate manner, Logan and I break apart. I stop the blush that was threatening to show. Logan, on the other hand, places his hands in his pockets, with a low growl.

"You love kissing me." I gloat, "Be careful, Sutherland. You're showing signs of losing the bet, what a shame."

"I know you liked every moment." He said, grinning.

"Trust me, I didn't, jerk." I lie, "You don't belong with me, remember? That and, we were kissing because of the bet, or I would never come near."

Logan came closer, "I promise you right here, right now - I will make you fall in love with me." He said, his voice full of determination. "In the end...." His voice trails off for a minute, "I am going to break you into little pieces."

"Are you ready to leave?" I overhear Alex speak, disturbing the tension in the air.

I nod, following Alex outside. "Goodbye, Princess."

In the end, I am going to break you into little pieces.

I kept thinking about Logan's words whilst I was in the car, the more I thought about it, it bothered me.

You're going to break.

But would I dare say I'm nervous?

Never.

**

Chapter 5, 'The Nerd Is A Player' and  it looks like Tia is losing already.

Question Time!

Tell me TEAMLOGAN or TEAMIAN?

Please share your comments, I do enjoy reading them. It makes me laugh.....a lot.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FAN

Love, E. V. M.