Author's Note

Hello!

It has been a while since I have updated The Nerd Is A Player. However I have a great reason....Well, to me it is. First, I haven't had the inspiration because I have had school and I have a few family problems, which is frustrating and stressing me out. Though, I won't let it get the best of me :) Trust me, I have planned out the next chapter, and hopefully, everyone will love it, or I WILL FORCE YOU :)

Since I love everyone, here is a SNEAK PEEK of the next chapter

When we reach Peter Pan, a sudden screech from Taylor, startled me. I turned around, glaring at her. "What the hell." I said furiously. When she let out a screech, it was straight into my ear, considering she was sitting behind me.

Taylor, in a hurry, undid her seatbelt, before she leaned in front, between Matt and me, "Look!" She said, ignoring me, she lifted her arm to point. I gave her a look, but nonetheless, I turned to face the front.

"Oh my god." I said in disbelief.

What do YOU think Taylor was pointing at? Whoever gets the answer right, will get a dedication, and a shout out, if that's what it is called. 

Another reason is, well, to me my chapters need editing because my writing skills are in the drain. So, at the moment the lovely @Lia_the_fangirl is editing my CHAPTERS! I am so grateful to her! Which reminds me, you should FOLLOW her, and READ her well-written stories. Now I promise, as soon as the editing is over. I will post a nice and long chapter for everyone!

Thank you so much for all your support. I mean, to some, 17,000+ may not be a lot to a few people, but it is to me! The thought of TNIAP getting attention brightens up my day and I feel terrible for not updating, but I do hope everyone understands! Again, thank you so much!

IF you like the story, THE NERD IS A PLAYER....Please 

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FAN

Love, E. V. M.