CHAPTER 16: I'm In Love With Him

||CHAPTER 16: I'm in love with him||

Tia

"Hmm..."

I woke up to the sound of.... moaning? My ears twitch as the disturbing sound grew louder, and louder.

"Oh Logan, please, faster"

"What the fuck." I sit up in my bed, as I rub my eyes in a haste manner

"...Oh Logan. Yes..."

"That little asshole is having sex." I turn to grab my phone, and when I check the time. It read 12:45 AM.

"It's the middle of the night!" I shriek, before kicking off the blankets, and scrambling off the bed. I stumbled to my room door. "We have school tomorrow and this ass is having sex. Doesn't he know that I need my beauty sleep?" Once I am out of my room door, I storm towards Logan's room door.

"Logan, Logan, Logan"

"He's having sex when his parents, and thirteen year old sisters are around. Oh that is disgusting." I choke; the feeling of vomiting was beginning to build. Since I didn't care about the consequences, I open up his door without knocking. "Seriously Logan, I'm trying to...." I break.

"Yes?" Logan asks innocently.

"I thought you were-"

"Having sex." Logan finishes my sentence, as a wide grin forms on his face.

I gave him an odd look when he directs my attention towards the left by extending his index finger. I stare at the screen with my mouth open wide, in shock. On Logan's flat screen TV, from what I could see, were two people but I couldn't identify them because it was in the dark. However, I knew that one person was Logan. "Why in god's name are you watching yourself fuck a whore?" I ask in the end.

"I wasn't, I did it in order to draw you here. I had a small feeling it would work." He said, pride in his stupid voice. Then, Logan removes his black singlet before throwing it in the basket that was in the corner of his room. I ran my tongue over my lip at the sight of his gorgeous body.

"No Tia, stop it." I shook my head, muttering under my breath. "Now, why did you want me here?"

"I couldn't sleep. So I thought we could watch a movie together my lovely princess." Was his ridiculous reply.

"I was asleep Logan, and your stupid porn video woke me up." I grumble, stomping my foot on the floor like a little child would. "Which brings me to my second question, why the fuck did you record yourself?"

The grin on his face widened, "Oh that's your friend Danielle."

I couldn't help but ask. "Before, or after."

"After."

"Dan was in a relationship with Terry, yet she had sex with you!" I exclaim, complete and utterly surprised at what I heard.

"Yeah but I thought they broke up. Otherwise I wouldn't have slept with her because I don't have sex with girls who are in a relationship."

Who would have thought, the guy had moralities.

'Unlike you' I can't argue with that because it was true. I have slept with men who were in a relationship. Which is terrible of me, however, I don't care. However at the moment, the thought of breaking someone's relationship is beginning to affect me. The thought didn't seem right.

Really, what is happening to me?

"Danielle is such a hypocrite. She said that I was a bad person when she was cheating on Terry. He's such a great guy."