CHAPTER 34: Visiting Mother & Father

AUTHOR'S NOTE

(*) Lavender's Blue

____

||CHAPTER 34: Visiting Mother & Father||

Tia

20th of November, 2014

"Logan...." I hiss, with a cold hard, warning glare. "Don't or I swear today will be your last day on planet Earth." Staring at the nerd in front of me, I watch as he brought the slice of chocolate cake to his lips, with a taunting a look on his face.

'The last slice' I thought, running my tongue over my bottom lip, before biting it.

'Girl, he does not have the right to eat the last slice'

Frowning, I took a step in his direction, carefully. However the minute he brought the slice closer to his lips, I stop myself from moving further. "Logan, Logan, don't be stupid." I said.

The smirk on his face grew wider, and wider, thus turning into a mischievous grin. "Last I remember, I am top student in Year 11, Princess." He said, in a matter of fact, tone.

My arms double over my chest, "Lucas will become the new top student because I am about to kill you." I hiss angrily, as I take a step closer. "How about we make a deal." I propose.

At the mention of a deal, the expression on Logan's face went from mischievous, to serious.

I felt as though I made a mistake.

"Never, ever make a deal with the devil, darling." He said, smirking.

I shiver a little, "Hurry." I bark, feigning confidence.

First - because he was next to the wooden study table - he places the slice of cake onto the white plate, before turning around to face me, once more.

'He's coming closer'

Logan, he started walking toward me, like an animal stalking his prey. However, to demonstrate I wasn't nervous, I stood in place, motionless.

The moment he was near, his arms wrap around my petite waist, bringing me closer to his warm body. "Tia.." He breathe. He brought his face close - our lips, more or less, touching.

Acting on pure instinct, my eyes flutter close. "I...." I whisper, softly.

"Who is Andre?"

At Logan's sudden question, I gasp. "What?" I ask, stammering, a hint of shock in my voice.

Seriousness, was written on Logan's face. Biting his lip, he spoke. "I kept avoiding the subject..." He started slowly, "But I am starting to get really curious."

I bit my lip, nervously. "H-He's not important, Logan." I lie.

Without warning, I felt my body slam against the cold, hard wall, with Logan's built frame pressing against mine, firmly.

"Listen, if you don't want to tell me, I understand but please don't lie to me."

'Tia, we can trust him...."

I took a deep breath, "H-He is my ex boyfriend." I murmur. "Andre and I met at a Christmas event, and it was love at first sight...." I sigh, leaning my head against his chest, as I inhale his intoxicating scent. "At our school, I was popular . He wasn't. The reason, he was at the bottom of the food chain, but I was at the top. But despite our differences, we became really good friends and about a month later, we became a couple."

The more I spoke about Andre, I felt sadness built within my body. However at the same time, I felt relief. "At first, our relationship was amazing." I said. "Yes, I was thirteen but it didn't matter because I was in love with him."