Zach-Cheated on pt. 2

4,798 words.

Zach laid in bed staring at his blank ceiling.

It was only 2 days after him and Kaylee broke up.

It was only 2 days since Zach came out of his room.

He couldn't eat,sleep,talk or even just have the energy to walk downstairs to the living room. He felt weak. Pained.

Kaylee was his world. With no world why was there a reason to get up in the morning? To shower? To eat? To smile?

Him a Kaylee were together for over a year. The best year of his life. How long have she been cheating on him? When in the relationship did she think he wasn't enough?

Zach gave her a promise ring. The promise was broken. His heart was broken.

Tears softly made their way down Zach's cheeks. How was he still crying? Didn't he cry all of his tears yet?

"Zach do you want anything to eat?" Jonah came in interrupting Zach's thoughts.

The boys were beyond nervous for Zach. The fun,loud,amazing personality that made Zach,Zach was missing.

They have never seen him so frail. It was hard to get him to eat. Any food that Zach wanted the boys were willing to get or make,just grateful to get some food into him.

"No." Zach bluntly said not giving it a second thought.

"Zach you haven't eaten since last night and it's already 2 pm. Do you want us to get you anything. From anywhere,Zach. We just want you to eat." Jonah sat down on the end of Zach's bed.

"I said no!" Zach began to get frustrated.

"Okay you leave me no choice..." Jonah said getting up. Zach looked at him confused on what Jonah was saying.

"You're coming downstairs." Jonah said sternly. He didn't want to be too "Dad" on Zach but he knew it was the only way.

"No! You can't make me." Zach turned over into his blankets.

"Yes I can." Jonah picked Zach's small figure up,Zach being to weak from the lack of food to fight back.

"PUT ME DOWN! I JUST WANNA BE ALONE!" Zach screamed in Jonah's arms as they were already half way down the stairs.

Jack,Corbyn and Daniel were confused when they saw Jonah carrying Zach to the couch.

"Zach this is for your own good." Jonah explained setting Zach down onto the couch.

"I don't want to be here..." Zach looked at Jonah with big eyes.

"Zach please just open up to us. We care about you." Jonah put a hand on Zach's thigh.

Zach looked around the room watching as all the boys looked at him with sympathy and sadness. He hated it.

"WHY CAN'T I JUST BE ALONE! I MISS HER OKAY?! SHE WAS MY WORLD. WE SAW EACH OTHER EVERYDAY! SHE CAME ON TOUR WITH US FOR 2 MONTHS! SHE WAS THE REASON I-I WAS HAPPY!" Zach screamed tears falling from his face.

The boys stared at him not knowing what they should do next.

"Zach. She wasn't the only reason you were happy. You have a great family,your living out your dream,you make peoples day just by smiling at them. You have us." Jack spoke. Zach only let more tears fall.

"T-then why do I-I feel s-so e-empty...?" zach cried.

"Because you did loose her. She was a piece of you but you can regain that piece back. An even better one. With a girl that you deserve." Daniel wipes away Zach's fresh tears.