Jonah-Hide it,Hurt (requested)

(Wow, this actually the longest one so be ready)

Friends. You don't lie to them. Well,maybe some times wether it's because you yourself feels guilty or you try to protect  them or it's just something you don't want to share. Jonah Marais is guilty of one of these things. He feels guilty.

__________

Jonah's POV:

I woke up feeling awful. My head hurt, my stomach hurt. My whole damn body just hurt.
I sit up but quickly slide my feet over the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I started to vomit harshly into the toilet seeing last nights dinner make an appearance. I can feel the toilet water splashing onto my face which just made it worst.

I sit up and lean my body against the wall feeling a sigh of relief yet worse. I slowly pick my body up and go to the medicine cabinet to get the thermometer.

I take the small stick and stick it under my tongue patiently waiting for a beep.

Beep

I pull it out and sigh as I read the numbers 102.5°F . I began to feel more dizzy and nauseous but how could I have anything left in me to throw up? Well my question was soon answered as I stumble back down to the toilet to vomit again. This time it burned my throat as I threw up just bile.

I get up after flushing the toilet and stumble back to my bed. It's only then that I realize how dark it is outside. What time is it? I look over and pick up my phone with a shaky hand.
5:47 am. I decided it was best to go back to sleep hopefully it's just a small bug.

*next morning*

Daniels POV:

I wake up with the sunlight beaming on my face. I let out a smile just looking around my room waking up feeling energized and ready for the day.

I grab my phone and check the time.

8:45 am

Wow that's early. I get out of bed and let out another grin from the peacefulness I felt.

I go into the bathroom and start up a nice steamy shower. I strip down and slide the glass door and hop in.

I felt the nice hot water slide down my body as I just thought of anything that came to my mind. I finished up and got out wrapping myself in the fluffy white towel.

I look in the mirror and start doing my hair as I blowdried my hair,combed in up then added the hairspray. I then took my toothbrush and squeezed the blue icy mint toothpaste on it and started to brush then rinse out.

I walk out of the bathroom and head to my closet and picked out my outfit. I changed and decided to go downstairs to see if any of the boys were up.

I walk down the staircase and walk into the kitchen and to my surprise none of the boys were up,even Jonah. He must of taken a sleep in day because everyone knows Jonah is a very big morning person and is usually sipping his morning coffee and 6 am.

So instead I take some cereal and just start eating while scrolling through my Instagram.

Jonah POV:

I wake up to the horrible sun light on my face. I groan as it blinded me feeling absolutely horrible. I quickly sit up and run to the bathroom. I vomit anything my stomach can produce which is just bile that burned through my throat.

I finally finished after 10 minutes of hell. I flush the toilet and lean my sweaty head on the cold tile wall behind me. I stay there for a good 10-15 minutes trying to stop the dizziness.