Kidfic-Morning

Hey so I decided to try to do a kidfic tell me if you want more of these or go to my request chapter and request a kidfic❤️

Ages:

Jonah and Daniel:parents
Corbyn:13
Jack:8
Zach:6
________

3rd person POV:
Jonah woke up from the sounds of giggles and whispering in the room. He opened one eye slightly to see Zach,the youngest,on top of him and Jack sitting next to him on the bed . "What are you two doing up at 6 in the morning?"I said while picking Zach up and cuddling him into my blankets and reaching my hand out to get jack. "We want breakfast." Zach answered in his fussy voice obviously still tired. "Alright then go downstairs to daddy he should be in the office. I'll go take out the eggs and bacon meanwhile." I replied while getting up. The two boys ran out of the room,you can hear their little footsteps trailing down the stairs.

Daniels POV:
I was sitting in my office doing some last minute paperwork until jack and Zach bursted through the door screaming and running around. "Shhhh, your going to wake up the whole house!" I said in a whisper yell. "We already did!" Zach answered proudly. "Remember what I told you last week Zachary?" Zach just looked at me with tears starting to fill up in his eyes,Zach was VERY sensitive,once  we had to go pick him up from school because he couldn't stop crying after a kid accidentally knocked over his Apple juice.

"It's okay bub,don't cry I didn't mean it like that." I said while picking him up as he put his head into me neck. "I smell breakfast let's go get some than get ready for school." I told both of them while walking out of the office with Zach still in my arms.

"Good morning dads." Corbyn said while coming downstairs in his pjs while getting a plate down to take some breakfast. "Morning bean,ready for the science test you have today?" Daniel said to him. Daniel knows EVERYTHING that goes on in school especially because he works there,he teaches the 6th grade. "Yep I woke up extra early to get some more studying in." Corbyn said while putting a mouthful of toast in his mouth.

"Zach come on, put this shirt on NOW we're running late!" Jonah said after trying to get Zach dressed for 15 minutes! "No no no,stop I-I don't w-want t-to." Zach said bawling his eyes out. Jonah was now cradling Zach in his arms like he always does when Zach starts to act fussy again. When Zach finally fell asleep Jonah slid his pants on and brought him downstairs to see Daniel with keys opening the door and corbyn and jack with their backpacks and lunches in their hands.

Jonah put Zach in his booster seat and made sure jack was buckled in and corbyn was ready.
"Alright I think we're good,let's go." Jonah said after a getting into the passenger seat.

When they pulled up to the school,like always jack had fallen asleep even though it's only a 10 minute drive! "Jack,bub wake up we're here." Daniel said tapping his shoulder. "W-What,okay." Jack said very tired,just like every morning. Corbyn hopped out of the car and unbuckled Zach and lead him out the car. Zach had just woken up and was swaying on his feet so corbyn picked him up while jack held jacks hand and corbyn in between them as they walked through the parking lot and into the front yard and said goodbye to jack. While corbyn and Daniel said goodbye to Jonah and zach as they walked to the middle school building since Daniel works there and Corbyns in 8th grade.

Jonah makes his way to the preschool as Zach is now walking beside him jumping excitedly to see his teachers and friends. "Alright bye bub dada and daddy will see you after-" but Jonah got cut off by zach running into the classroom Jonah just stood there and chuckled at the 6 year olds actions and started walking back to the car. "Well that was another exhausting morning." Jonah said to himself smirking as he put the Keys into the car and started pulling out. "Well isn't it like this every morning though."

__________
  Sorry it was a bit short but I really wanted to do a kidfic and I kind of like it ,haha tell me if you want more!

Please vote and comment♥️