Zach-concussion

The sun was shining,the fresh breeze was blowing,the trees were all blossoming. Summer.

This year the boys were able to get a good 2 week break this summer,normally it was a pretty busy time with all the summer shows that they did.

So in the precious time that they had now they wanted to get all of their summer activity's in at once.

The first 3 days were spent at a water park,the next 5 days they all spent time with there families back in their home town and then they had a good whole week to just spend time in LA together.

"Okay guys either we can go to the pool today or a bike ride in the park." Jack announced.

"Um well its pretty nice day today so I say we spend it at the park." Jonah said looking up the weather.

All the boys nodded and went to get ready for the relaxing day.

The boys called an Uber since the park was a 40 minute walk from their house and they knew they wouldn't have the energy to ride bikes after if they walked.

"Hey Jonah were you ever at this trail?" Corbyn asked.

"I think I was actually,like 6 months ago but I do remember it was a little bumpy so be careful guys." Jonah told them.

He was the oldest and was not looking forward to bringing someone to the hospital today...If only he knew what will come...

_______

The boys all hopped out of the car and went to rent the park bikes.

"Okay Zach here's your helmet...and Corbyn's....Jacks...Daniel here...and mine."
Jonah said giving out all the equipment.

"Do I have to wear a helmet?!" Zach wined. He didn't want to mess up his hair after all.

"Yes or your not coming." Jonah threatened.

Zach understood and put his helmet on,which would soon be very,very useful.

_______

The boys were 20 minutes into the trail and were enjoying every second of it.

Jonah went by slowly enjoying all the beautiful scenery and the sounds of nature.

Corbyn was letting the wind hit his face which caused him to feel the most relaxed then he has ever felt.

Daniel was stopping every couple of minutes to take some pictures of the gorgeous views they saw,even though he would have to quickly hop back on his bike so he wouldn't be too far behind from the boys.

Of course Zach and Jack were racing each other seeing who can go faster and stay in the front of the line.

"ZACH SLOW DOWN!" Jonah yelled from the back of the line.

"He's going too fast!" Corbyn panicked.

"ZACH! STOP!" Daniel called out trying to help.

Zach heard his name being called and to his senses he automatically looked back which sent him flying into the tree,hitting his head on the hard tree stump.

"Zach!!!" All the boys screamed jumping off of their bikes.

Zach head was in his hands,they couldn't tell if he was crying or not but when Jonah lifted Zach's face he saw a big red bump on the boys forehead.

"I-It h-hurts." Zach cried into Jonah's chest.

All the boys looked around with worried eyes.

"Zach do you feel like your gonna pass out?" Jack asked coming closer to be cautious.

"Breathe Zach,breathe." Corbyn noticed how Zach started to hyperventilate.

"I-I c-can't. I feel l-like I'm g-gonna pass out." Zach sobbed harder.

Daniel started to call the ambulance and 5 minutes later one showed up. The boys were all lucky enough to come along since Zach refused to get in unless they came.

At the hospital they were even nice enough to allow Jonah to go with Zach once they were at the hospital while all the others waited in the waiting room updating all their family members on the phone.

Turned out that Zach needed an MRI done which was extremely difficult since he was claustrophobic but Jonah promised him ice cream if he did a good job which got the boy to stay still for the scan.

When the results came back it was no surprise that he had a concussion and doctors gave all the boys strict instructions to take care of Zach.

"Oh and if he starts to feel dizzy or nauseous or even throws up then don't be alarmed as long as your keeping an eye on him. He does after all have a high chance of having vertigo." The doctor explained.

Jonah signed all the discharge papers and all the boys ordered an Uber to get home. It was definitely a hard day but Jonah was happy Zach wore a helmet because who knows what could have happened.

______

This was really bad and short but I'm thinking of doing a part 2 where Zach has vertigo. Should I?

But hope you enjoyed❤️

Please comment or vote! 😄

Love you guys💕💕