Corbyn-flu

It was a lazy day in the why don't we house. Zach was still asleep,Jonah was making some eggs,Jack was playing with lavender,who came to their house for the weekend,Daniel was working on some music and Corbyn was napping on the couch.

"Eggs are ready!" Jonah announced.

"Yay! The yummy eggs are ready!" Jack cooed at lavender as he picked her up and set her in the high chair.

"I'll go wake Zach up." Daniel got up from his spot on the couch and went upstairs.

"Corbyn breakfast is ready." Jonah gently shook Corbyn's body trying to wake him up.

"Mmm" Corbyn cuddled deeper into the warm blanket.

"Com'n it's getting cold." Jonah started to take the blanket off of Corbyn. "You look kinda pale,are you okay?" Jonah asks realizing after he saw Corbyn's entire face.

"I'm just tired," Corbyn answered back rubbing his eyes. "I'll be there in 2 minutes."

Jonah nodded his head,still suspicious of Corbyn's answer.

______

"That was so good Jonah! Thank you."Jack said putting his plate into the sink.

"Looks like lav liked it too." Zach laughed seeing lavenders face full of eggs which made everyone laugh.

"But yeah Jonah you really out did yourself on this one." Daniel patted Jonah's back.

"You guys act like I made some gourmet shit." Jonah laughed.

"Compared to the pizza we've been ordering this week, it is." Zach answered back.

The boys all continued to talk some more but they soon started to notice Corbyn being awfully quiet.

"Corbs you good bro?" Daniel asked seeing the blond laying his head between his arms down on the table.

But they didn't get an answer. "Is he asleep?" Jack asked.

"Hey corbyn are you okay?" Zach started to gently shake Corbyn awake.

Corbyn's POV:

"Hey corbyn are you okay?" I heard Zach say before I quickly woke up in a sweat.

"W-whats happening?" I stuttered trying to remember where I was.

Then I felt a warm liquid traveling up my throat making the nauseous feeling,Which seems like it showed up in a flash, worse.

I shoved someone's hand off of my face who I guess was trying to help me,and ran into the bathroom plopping down onto my knees.

"I'll go check on him!" I heard Daniels voice as I started to uncontrollably gag.

"Hey hey I'm right here." Daniels soothing voice whispered into my ear which made me feel a bit better.

"Let it out. You'll feel better afterwards." He started to gently rub my back in circles. I felt sweat dripping down my forehead just as I let out another gag.

"I-it's not coming up." I had hot tears rolling down my face. This felt absolutely horrible.

Daniel didn't even answer back and decided to start pushing down on my stomach,which caused me flying back over the toilet and letting a stream of vomit exit my mouth.

"Good now just let the rest out." He rubbed his hands up and down my arms.

After 5 more painful minutes of throwing up I finally leaned back as Daniel caught me in his arms.