Zach-Broken bone (requested)

Zach was always known for being 'the wild one' and 'the fearless one' and It always got the boys freaked out when they would see Zach doing dangerous stuff. They knew the fans always challenged Zach to do crazy tricks and stuff in limelight like jump of the table backwards or start wrestling jack or even hang out the window. It freaked the boys out.

__________

"Limelight will be in 5 boys get refreshed and ready." David the boys manager came in and told them. The boys just finished another amazing show and was getting ready for second half of limelight.

"Omg! Ahhh! IM BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THEM!!!!" The boys heard all the fans say while walking into the room,they heard this at almost every place they went but they still laughed about It all the time.

You could hear all the girls high pitch voices and tears with some chattering and screams as all the boys made their way to every girl to talk and hug and do the 'normal' things to do when the boys were meeting fans.

Zach's POV:
I was just talking to some limelight's when a girl with brunette hair and bangs with light freckles spoke up. "Zach,zach I dare you to jump over that chair!" She said shoving her phone into my face. I wasn't just going to pass it up to be the 'fearless' one so I took the dare. What could go wrong?

"Okay,ready watch this." I said as I was about to run and jump over the chair. All the girls were screaming and laughing they all had their phones out to see My face when I make it.

I started running,real fast, I than saw the chair about a couple inches away from me and I jumped.

I felt my legs touch the chair and flipped over with taking the chair down with me. I winced in pain. It than got a lot quieter and all the screams and giggles turned into soft quiet muttering. "Omg,get one of the boys!" I heard one girl say. I tried to get up but when I reached my arms up to help me,I couldn't. I screamed in agony as I felt my feet try to lift me up. I didn't want to look down I didn't know what I would see. Bruises? Blood? Maybe even a bone!? I began to sob,loud heart reaching sobs.

"Zach what's wrong?!" I heard a voice that sounded like Jack. "Bud it's okay,your going to be okay,everything is okay." I heard another's voice but couldn't tell if it was Daniel or not. I screamed louder and louder at every passing second. The room was only full of my screams I heard sirens and people leaving and coming in. I looked around after opening my eyes for the first time and saw all the boys hugging me and Patting my back giving very sad looks to each other. All the fans were rushed out of the room and I heard Tyler on the phone with probably sounded like my parents.

The medics came in and put me on a stretcher I screamed as they lifted me up and put an ice pack on my foot after taking off my shoes and socks. I didn't dare look down. All the boys told me that will see me at the hospital and only Tyler was allowed to ride with me.

*At the hospital*

3rd person POV:

"Zachary dean herron?" The doctor said as the boys shot up from their seats.
"Yes,is he alright?"
"What's wrong?"
"Does he need surgery?!"
All the boys asked flooding her with questions.
"Calm down boys please follow me."
All the boys filed behind with worried faces.
She finally stopped by a door that they suspected was Zach's room. "Zach broke his ankle really badly, luckily it doesn't look like he needs surgery. But that's if he is very careful, we put a cast on him but please make sure he doesn't use it and gets a lot of rest and ice it 3 times a day." The boys nodded and were getting antsy they just wanted to barge open the door and hug their youngest friend.

"Alright he's right in there,he can leave we just need someone to sign the discharge papers. I'll be right back." The boys knocked on the door and heard a soft "come in." All the boys piled into the room and ran straight to give the boy a hug. "Sorry I was so irresponsible and reckless." Zach said with his head down in shame. "It's alright bud,all that matters is that your okay." Corbyn said lifting the boys face.

The boys left the hospital and told all the fans that tour was postponed until Zach gets better. "Well,at least the video went viral." Zach said with blushing cheeks at the boys.

__________

Hope you enjoyed! 😁
Comment,vote and request❤️