Zach- Divorced parents (requested)

Everyone loves their families. Especially their parents,the ones that take care of you,make you smile,give you so many opportunities in your life,you love them,and they love you. Zach has always seen his parents as a power-couple,the 2 lovebirds the light to his life. It was hard moving away from them and it was the same with his parents. They fought way more often and never agreed on anything like,who's going going to visit him,who's staying home to watch the other kids,who's going to the concerts, but it wasn't even all that, it was the little things too. Who's going to pick up the kids from school,who's getting the groceries. With that they finally decided on divorce after a bad 2 years, but that knew it wasn't going to be easy on their 17 year old son.

___________

Zach POV:

"I can't wait!" I told the boys as we got in the car to pick up my parents from the airport. All the boys laughed as I kept on chattering about how excited I was. My parents are coming to visit, they told me they wanted to spend some time with me since they missed me.

Myta (Zach's mom) POV:

I had just gotten off the plane josh and I had taken separate flights on the way here because we couldn't agree on what airline to take. We didn't want Zach to know that we took separate flights because he would've gotten suspicious. So we told him to come 1/2 hour later so both of us should be here by the time he showed up.

We told Zach we were coming because we missed him-which is 100% true- but the main reason was because over the weekend, We're planing on telling him about the divorce, hoping he will be okay and all,it was devastating telling Zach's younger siblings, Reese and Ryan . They seemed okay but heartbroken which we completely understand. It was also a complete shock to everyone that we told. Josh and I have always been
'The dream couple' that everyone wanted to be.

Josh (Zach's dad) POV:

I have been dreading this day since Myta and I decided to split. It has to be one of the hardest thing to do, to tell your children that their
'In love' parents are getting a divorce. We were prepared for the worst,we already had numbers of therapists incase Zach felt like he needs to talk to someone. We knew the boys would comfort him of course, but Zach wouldn't really wanna open up to them as much as he would to someone who is SUPPOSED to listen to your problems.

We had already told Reese and Ryan about 5 days ago. I can still hear the sniffles in my chest from Reese and the sobs coming from Ryan's room,poor kid didn't want to cry in front of us. We really did try we went to couples therapy and took a little vacation from each other but it still never worked out. Now it's time to tell our oldest son the news.

Zach's POV:

"Mom!" I said running as fast as I can and gave her the biggest bear hug ever. "I missed you so much! You don't even understand." I told her letting go. I immediately ran into my dads arms. "Thank you so much for coming. I missed you!" I told him as the hug got tighter.

I soon let go and tried to hold as many bags as I can but I accidentally dropped all of them-oops- all the boys laughed at my excitement to see my parents. I quickly hurried out to the car to put everything in the trunk once everyone was in the car we started to drive off.

*At the house*

"Here's your room." I said dumping everything on the floor,out of breath. They both looked at each other a little funny when I told them that this is where they will both be sleeping with each other. I shrugged it off because I was WAY to happy. I haven't seen them in weeks.

3rd POV:

Zach left the room to give his parents some privacy as they unpack. "Here's a blanket and a pillow. You'll sleep on the floor or on that small loveseat." Myta said a little bossy. "What do you mean. Your sleeping there. I had to sleep on the couch when it was a secret so now I think it's your turn!" Josh said back with a serious look.

"THIS IS WHY I WANT TO GET A DIVORCE WITH YOU, YOU ALWAYS TREAT ME LIKE THIS,WHENEVER I WANTED TO COME TO LA YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO COME. WELL I ALSO WANT TO SEE ZACH,HE'S MY SON TOO I GAVE BIRTH TO HIM. I CARRIED HIM FOR NINE MONTHS SO YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Myta screamed at josh in a very obnoxious rude,loud voice.

Zach's POV:

I left the room to give my parents some privacy while they unpack and stuff. I went to the living room where the boys were sitting. "Zach do you wanna ask your parents where we should go out to eat tonight?" Daniel asked me. "Sure." I got up to go to ask them but I couldn't believe what I heard.

This is why I want to get a divorce with you..

What? A divorce? I felt my heart racing as I heard the rest of my mother's words. I was in total shock I couldn't even move. I just had no reaction. I turned around and walked down the hall to see the boys sitting on the couch. When I walked in I suddenly felt my stomach lurch up and felt my stomach empty onto the tile floors. I felt hot tears roll down my face. I started to sob,heartbroken sobs.

I finished throwing up and all the boys lead me to sit down on the couch,I was frozen. I didn't know what to say or what to do. "Zach,are you okay what happened you were-." I cut corbyn off by more loud sobs. I felt 4 boys pull me into a hug as I cried into someone's chest. "M-my p-parents." Is all I managed to say before I started to hyperventilate. I couldn't breath. "I-I C-Can't b-br-." I couldn't finish the rest of my sentence. "In and out,123, in and out,easy." Jonah told me while I followed his breathing. Jack and corbyn were rubbing my back while Daniel went to get a cloth to wipe my face with.

"Shhh,Zach when your ready I want you to speak,okay take your time." Jonah instructed me. I closed my eyes wishing none of this was real. I was trying to comprehend what had just happened. My parents are getting a divorce? Because of me? I thought as more tears streamed down my face.

I heard 2 new voices. I opened my eyes to see my parents. As I looked at them I cried more and more. They ran over to me and started to hug me and kept telling me they loved me. "T-Then w-why a-are y-you g-getting a d-divorce?" I cried out. The boys had left to give us some privacy after what I had said. "Sweetheart, we love you and always will no matter what,but sometimes people aren't right for each other and then they have to realize it. We can't be miserable,that would make you miserable too." My mom explained to me as she wiped my tears and her tears off our faces.

"We always want you to know that even though we won't be together that you know we tried everything and really wanted you guys to also be happy. But when things get too hard it can get really bad. We love you Zach we hope you understand that." My dad told me while rubbing his hand on my cheek wiping off my fresh tears.

"I-Is it my f-fault?" I asked looking down not actually wanting an answer. "No, of course not, it never was and never will be the reason,sometimes people just wake up and can feel that the love isn't there anymore. It was never your fault and you have to know that." My mom said lifting my head up. "If you ever want to talk call us,both of us." My dad finished off saying.

I know it won't be easy and will definitely take a lot to get used too but I know I can call them for anything and yes,going home won't be so simple since I have to move houses a lot. The main thing that I really care about though is that my parents are happy. Not all relationships end with a happy endings.

_________

Btw I love josh and Myta there so cute together.💕

Hope you liked it.😊

Comment,Vote & request!!!!!

You can also message me a request instead.😃

Or just read that's cool too.😎

AND THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!😁