Zach-Bladder control (requested)

Yesterday the boys went to a party and let's just say..THEY PARTIED HARD! Which ended the night with the boys on the couch babying Zach. Zach fell straight onto the concrete sidewalk flat on his back. He insisted he was fine even though when he woke up this morning he knew that he wasn't.

_________

Zach POV:
I woke up to a squishy feeling that laid uncomfortably under me. A big wet circle. No...
"What the hell" I whispered to myself. How could I wet the bed! I haven't wet the bed since I was like 5! I thought.

"Zach be ready in 1 hour we're going to an interview then rehearsals." Daniel walked in and told me. "Hey, you okay?" He said noticing me sitting up uncomfortably. "Yep just tired." He gave me the 'okay,but I know your lying' look.Then walked away leaving me to get ready by myself.

I shoot out of bed to see only a bigger mess my sweat pants were soaked and my bed had an even bigger mess in it. I feel so embarrassed,even though no ones here. I went to take shower than do my hair and get dressed. Just some blue jeans and my off-white hoodie. I was about to go down until I felt something warm fill up my pant,I looked down and ran straight for the bathroom. No,what,how?! I wet myself AGAIN but only this time WHEN I WAS AWAKE!

To be honest though I couldn't even feel when I had to go in the first place! "What no this is not good! What if I do this again during the interview or worse IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!" I said to myself. I changed out of the soaked jeans and put on black jeans this time so it won't show as much of this happens again-which hopefully it won't-and I packed 1 extra pear of pants and underwear Incase.

As I walked down I saw all the boys waiting for me at the front door. "Hey,never thought you get down." Jonah chuckled and the others joined in. "Haha,so funny can we just go." I said kind of pissed. "Whoa, alright guys lets go Zach is obviously not a morning person." Corbyn said opening the door.

*In car*-Zach thinking to himself

Alright. I'm just not going to drink any water today. I should be okay then...right?! I'll also go to the bathroom at every break I have. And I'm definitely NOT telling the boys,that will be WAY to embarrassing!

*end of Zach's thoughts*

"Boys we're here,I want you guys going straight to the interview we wanna get into rehearsals as early as we can." Tyler,the boys manager said. "Okay,what floor?" Jonah said getting out of the car first, then Daniel after went jack and corbyn and lastly me. "4th floor room 405,the interviewer texted me telling you guys she might be running a little late so you boys should just wait in there." Tyler instructed us.

We all went into the tall brick building with smiles on our faces greeting everyone,like we were always told to do,and it was the nice thing to do anyways.

We all piled into the elevator and corbyn pressed the '4' button and I felt the elevator move. I'm still scared to go into elevators but today that was the least of my issues. We finally heard a 'ding' and piled out of the elevator. I took a deep breath that I didn't know I needed.

"Hello boys I'm Katie just get comfy the interview should start in about 30 minutes once we get everything set up." The tall red head said informing us.

"I'm gonna go pee,be right back." I told the boys thinking that maybe I should take an opportunity to go before anything bad happens DURING the interview. "You know what bro,I'll come just give me a sec." Jonah said.

We both walked out of the room and went to the first bathroom we saw which was right down the hall. We walk in and go to the urinals to do our business. I stood there for a good 30 seconds,but nothing was happening. Jonah looked like he was already done and I haven't even started! Maybe I don't need to go I thought. I pulled my zipper back up and went to wash my hands and met Jonah at the door waiting for me.