Jonah-Amnesia (requested)

Jonah has always been the 'Dad' of the group. Especially in the eyes of the boys. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves if Jonah would be gone for a day. Yet, who knew that someone can be with you,but their not.

______

Jonah's POV:

It was a busy day today. We have a couple interviews then a meeting then after that we have a dinner in celebration of 8 letters going gold in Australia!

And I was expected to be the one to keep everyone in order. I am the 'Dad' of the group. I guess it's because I'm pretty mature for being only 21 and living away from home for almost 3 years.Yet the others I can't really speak for. I mean Corbyn is also really mature but there is no way he can handle 4 other boys like me. Daniel can handle himself but sometimes he can make dumb choices then he needs me to help. And don't even get me started on Jack and Zach,those two probably can't survive a week alone!

So I guess I'm pretty much the most reliable in the group. Yeah sometimes I wish I wasn't the oldest so I wouldn't have much responsibility,but I also love being the one that they boys can cry on,laugh with,come to me for advice. Their my little brothers and I can't imagine it being any different.

"CORBYN,DANIEL,JACK AND ZACH, WERE LEAVING IN FIVE MINUTES." I yell up the stairs. I'm always the first one up so I'm ready much earlier then all the boys.

"Daniel where are my nikes?" I hear Jack ask Daniel. "I don't know ask Zach,he was the last one to wear them." Daniel answers him.

"Zach,where are my nikes?" I hear jack ask Zach this time. "Um,you sure you wanna wear them today?" I hear Zach reply.

"Yes Zach. I would love to wear MY nikes TODAY." This time I could hear the anger in jacks voice rising. It's quiet for a couple of moments until I hear a VERY angry Jack.

"ZACH WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!" Jack yells,anger all over his voice. "I-I lost them." Zach answers back in a shaky voice.

"HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE LOOSE A PAIR OF SHOES?!" Jack screams back. At this point I run upstairs into the boys shared bedroom. I'm met with a sight of a teary eyed Zach and a fuming Jack.

"Hey hey hey. Jack I need you to calm down and Zach I need you to apologize to Jack right now." I say sternly. "I-I'm s-sorry Jack." Zach says but tears start to fall down his rosy cheeks. I walk over giving Zach a comforting hug and a kiss on top of his head. "Zach it's okay,you can just pay Jack back." I tell him. He nods into my chest and Jack looks at me with guilt all over his face.

"Now Jack what do you say back?" I ask him. "Zach it's okay I forgive you. You don't even need to pay be back,I got those for really cheap on sale." Jack says softly.

"Great. Now hug it out please." I instruct them. Jack walks over to Zach and they wrap their arms around each other and give a friendly smile.

"YES! Momma Jo saved jachary!" I turn my head to see Corbyn and Daniel by the doorway. I roll my eyes playfully and walked over to the doorway. "Be ready in 2 minutes please." I say before walking out.

Cannot believe I just had to settle a fight between a 20 year old and 18 year old. But I'm pretty used to it by now. I begin to walk down the stairs thinking about what today would be like. I felt my foot skip a step and I went sliding down crashing into the wall falling into complete darkness.

Daniels POV:

Jonah just left after solving the fight between Zach and Jack. He said that we have to be down in 2 minutes but,right after he left we heard a big thud and all four of us went running to the top of the stairway.

"JONAH!" Corbyn gasps. We all run down the stairs where Jonah is laying unconscious. "Oh my god! Lets bring him to the couch." I say. I know that you really shouldn't move anyone that's unconscious especially after a fall down the stairs but I was freaking out. I lift up Jonah's upper half of his body while Jack picks up Jonah's lower half. Zach run over to the couch before us and get a spot ready for Jonah while Corbyn runs to call a paramedic.

Jack and I gently place Jonah down on the couch while Corbyn is still on the phone.
"Yes, he's unconscious.....I think he fell down the stairs....he's 21.....oh wait I think he's waking up." We all watch Jonah stir on the couch then his eyes flutter open. "Jonah,are you okay?" I ask him.

"Uh,who are you?" He asks confused. "And who's Jonah?" Uh oh. This cannot be good. All of our jaws drop as Jonah just gives us another confused look. "...Yeah he's experiencing memory lost." Corbyn talks to the dispatcher. Corbyn hangs up the phone and looks at us. "Okay so thy said an ambulance should arrive in 30 minutes. In the meantime the lady said that we should try to talk to him about his life." He explains. We nod and all sit around Jonah and start all the way from the beginning...

"So your saying that I'm in a band with all of you and that We all live together and I fell down those stairs and lost my memory?" Jonah asks in disbelief. We all nod. We hear a knock at our door and Zach gets up to answer it.

"THE DOCTOR PEOPLE ARE HERE!" He yells from the front door. "Their called paramedics Zach." Corbyn explains to him. "Whatever they basically have the same job." He says back. "Actually no they don't." Corbyn tries to explain again. "GUYS! Can we please just focus on Jonah?" Jacks says interrupting their argument. They both nod and we all turn our attention back to Jonah.

The paramedics kept asking him some questions and they were deciding on whether or not to take Jonah to the hospital. "Okay we don't think he needs to go to the hospital because it's clear that he has amnesia. He thankfully doesn't have a concussion and doesn't look like it's anything too serious. But if he gets nauseous or gets headaches or starts vomiting then bring him straight to the emergency room. His memory should return but give it a couple of days okay?" The paramedic explains. We all nod and thanked them for their help before they left.

"I'm tired." Jonah says. "So just go take a nap." Zach says. "He doesn't know where his room is idiot!" Jack says slapping the back of Zach's head . "Ow!" Zach says rubbing the back of his head. "Guys stop fighting!" I Scolded them. "Daniel why don't you shut up for a bit!" Jack yells back at me.

"Don't scream at Daniel he's just trying to stop you guys from fighting! After all you both fight like toddlers all day!" Corbyn butts in. "Mind your own beeswax!" Zach argues back.

"MAYBE I WOULD IF YOU WEREN'T SO DAMN CHILDISH ALL THE TIME!" Corbyn Screamed back. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SIDE WITH PEOPLE!" Jack yells.

"WHY CANT YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES FOR ONECE!" Daniel fights. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS NEED TO BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME?!" Zach shouted back.

"CAN YOU ALL JUST CALM DOWN ALREADY! JACK APOLOGIZE TO ZACH FOR HITTING HIM! ZACH APOLOGIZE TO DANIEL,HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP! AND CORBYN PLEASE APOLOGIZE TO ZACH AND JACK FOR CALLING THEM CHILDISH! AND I WANNA SEE A GROUP HUG IN FIVE SECONDS BECAUSE WERE ALL BROTHERS AND WE SHOULDN'T FIGHT!" Jonah hollered.

We all did as he said but then we looked at him with shock all over our faces. "Wait you remember our names?" Jack asks.

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" Jonah asks. "Because you just lost your memory." Corbyn explains. "I did?!" He asked back,shocked.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter at this point because your back!" Zach squealed in excitement while running and giving Jonah the biggest hug.

"Wow you all really can't last a day without me." Jonah laughs.

________

Hope you liked it!💙

Sorry for the rushed ending!💜

Please Vote and Comment!💚

Or don'ttttttttttttttttttt