Jack-Skateboarding accident (requested)

Everybody has a hobby whether it's drawing or swimming or skateboarding in Jack Avery's case. It's always been his favorite thing to do especially when he's stressed or just wants to have some fun. He has got real luck on him for never falling really. He can practically count the amount of times he had fallen because it's just so little! But never say never.

_______________

Jacks POV:

I was stressed. Like really stressed. The boys and I are scheduled to leave on tour in about a week and it's Been really hitting me lately.

Yeah,tour is fun and all and I can never trade it for the world but, between the outfit changes,sleep schedule, some crazy screaming fans and we'll, just living on a bus out of your suitcase for almost 3 months can get bad.

I just hope that I'll have some time to chill out with my skateboard. I'm actually on my way to the skateboarding park right now to get some fresh air.

As I ride with the fresh air hitting my face leaving a nice chill through my body. I felt, I felt, weightless. It was like I was flying and didn't have a care in this world. I was in my own world. A dream world.

Crash

I fell. Hard. In fact I couldn't see. Everything was black.

Jonah's POV:

"It's been hours." I say worried to the boys. "It's fine jo, you know Jack he could skateboard till his wheels fall off." Zach joked.

"This isn't the time to joke around. I'm seriously worried for him. He's never been out this long!" I explained to them.

All the boys just gave each other a weird look then corbyn spoke up. "I guess we could start looking for him." He said while all the boys started getting up. "Finally." I rolled my eyes and headed out the front door,all the boys following behind.

"JACK!"

"JACK!"

"JACK!"

"JACK!"

We all yelled for what seemed for hours. It started getting dark out and he still wasn't picking up his phone.

"Maybe he went back home." Daniel suggested when we almost gave up all hope. "I guess." I whispered looking down. I just don't think he would be there because why wasn't he answering his phone?

We called an Uber being too tired to walk back from the hours of walking.

"Jack! Are you here! We're home!" Zach yelled when we walked through the door. Silents. "Where could he absolutely be!" Corbyn exclaimed. "Calm down corbs I'm sure he'll show up." I comforted him,seeing he was starting to get even more worried and stubborn.

"But we checked all the parks and went to check a couple of stores even the mall. And still no jack and he's not even answering his phone." Zach said with a higher pitches voice sounding like he was about to lose it.

"Relax I'm sure he's fine. He's 19 I'm pretty sure he will call soon." I tried to convince the boys. The truth is,is that I probably have the least hope. I mean yeah I'm coming up with all these ideas but, I don't know I keep thinking the worst.

"It's late. Why don't we all head to bed." I started to lead all the boys upstairs.

Ring ring ring.

I wake up from the ring tone of my phone and automatically answer without looking thinking it was Jack.

CONVO:
J:HELLO?!
??: Hi, is this Jonah Marais?
A ladies voice comes through the phone.
J: yeah. Why?
??:well, I'm a nurse that works at Los Angels Hospital and I wanted to call letting you know your friend Jack was in a skateboarding accident.
J:Is he okay?!
I asked obviously worried.
N:yes, he's okay but still unconscious. We ran some test and they all came back Okay. I would explain more but you have to come down to the hospital first.
J:okay. I'll be there in 45 minutes.
I say and hung up.

"Let's go! Let's go!" I Said pushing everyone out the door in their pj's and messy hair at 6 in the morning. We ended up squeezing in a tiny Uber because it was the only one we were able to get. It was a slow 30 minutes drive to the hospital.

The boys and I all piled out of the car practically falling over. We ran into the entrance of the hospital almost banging into the front desk.

"Hello,can I help you boys with something?" The old women said calmly. "Yes. We're here to see our friend Jack Robert Avery." Corbyn answered her back.

"Just wait a minute please." She said as she typed stuff into her computer. "Room 607." With that all of us raced down the halls finding the room number. "I GOT IT!" Zach yells from way far down the hall. "SHHHH." The whole floor glared at once. "Sorry."

We all ran to meet Zach at the door. "Should I open it?" Daniel asked confused to as why no doctor has come yet. "I guess." I shrugged putting my hand on the knob.

"Hello boys." A calm cool voice startled us. "Oops sorry, I'm doctor Jones. I wanna tell you a little about your friend Jack in there." He explained. We all nodded.

"Jack has a concussion, a sprained wrist and bruises up his left leg and left arm. He also needed stitches in his bottom lip." The doctor paused. "He's conscious now so no need to worry. We ran a lot of test that all came back really well, but he needs to stay another day just to make sure. His wrist is going to take 4-6 weeks to heal and his bruises should heal within the next 2 weeks. And he can get the stitches out in about a week and a half. He should do no active activity for the next 8 weeks. After all that he should hopefully be healed." The doctor finished up.

The boys and I were a little shocked but happy to hear it wasn't as bad as we thought. We opened the door a little to see a noodled hair boy sitting on his bed staring into space.

"JACK!" We all exclaimed as we ran in for a big group hug. "Sorry I scared you guys. I promise to never do it again. I was reckless and insensitive to tell you where I was going and not paying attention." Jack said putting his head down in disappointment.

"It's alright jack. We're just happy your okay." I reassured him. "Aww you guys are the best." Jack said as we went in for another group hug.

_________

Hope this was good enough.🤗

Sorry this took so long I've been kind of stressed with school. 😬

Please Vote & comment🤠

Or just readddddd