Zach-Broken arm (requested)

The boys had just gotten off tour and before they make their way to Australia, for some promo they had to get a lot done. A LOT. There was absolutely no room for error,sadly Zach had taken it the wrong way.

______

Zach's POV:

"...Then some recording time. Then you boys also have a wardrobe appointment for the new music video. After that you all have to come to the dinner party that you we're all invited too. We're gonna have to leave early to make it to Atlantic's office for a quick short meeting. Lastly you all have rehearsals for the NEXT tour that starts in 4 months."

Yes, you heard that right. That's not even half of our schedule for the DAY. How is it even possible to do that much and get sleep? Trick question,ITS NOT!

Right now we JUST finished breakfast and I'm already overwhelmed. Today cannot go wrong. No room for errors, no matter what.

We all hop into our 15 passenger van ready for another day, well what's gonna feel like a week.
"Okay ready for our first photo shoot?" Jon asks from the back. We all give a depressing nod as it's only 7 in the morning and a whole day ahead.

We arrive to a really nice studio. Everything was white and grey and it looked really professional. Believe it or not but the boys and I still think that it's insane to go to a PROFESSIONAL place just for our song cover. Usually it's taken by a camera at any place. But now we have a whole studio with lights, different wardrobes and it's all for us. We couldn't be more thankful.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by a big commotion. "NO JACK! YOU CANT USE MY SWEATER!" I hear an angry Daniel scream. "WHOA, RELAX YOU COULD HAVE USED YOUR WORDS!" Jack screams back.

I run over and see them starting to push each other. Finally someone steps in. "BOYS! STOP THIS BEHAVIOR RIGHT NOW!" Jon screams at them. "I know we're all super overwhelmed and busy. Let's all be nice and use our words first instead of a sudden outburst. Ok?" Jon continues. They both nod and we're all sent to our dressing rooms to get ready in.

"Come on in boys, I'm Kelly your stylist for the day." A young women with blond hair and green eyes says. We all nod and shake her hand before sitting down on the big white couch.

"Okay so I'll just give out your outfits. The first look we're doing is gonna be kind of plain,like your all basically wearing the same two colors." Kelly explains.

She first gives Jonah some white pants with a  baby blue polo shirt. She then gave Daniel a pair of the same color pants as Jonah's shirts and a plain white tee. Then she gives Corbyn a pair of white ripped jeans and a baby blue tee with a white jacket. Jack was next and she gave him a pair of white and a mix of baby blue in his pants it kinda had an army pattern on it. With a oversized white long sleeved shirt. I was last and she gave me a baby blue button down and white jeans.

Yes the look wasn't really what we were used to but once we got accessorized,We all looked sick. It was about a two hour shoot with 3 outfit changes. When it was done,I've never been so happy to not try on more clothes.

"Okay boys we got about a 15 minute break until our brunch with some other managers on the collab." YES! I cannot wait to just sit and relax for a couple of minutes.

"Hey,Zach!" Jack comes over to me. "Do you wanna skateboard with me?" He asks. Honestly I really didn't want to have to do it,but he was giving me the puppy dog eyes. So I agreed.

"Okay Zach remember to look straight." Jack reminds me. I don't really know how to skateboard yet, so I can't really do tricks let alone just skate.

Today felt different though,like Maybe my confidence is better or I'm getting really good. I don't know which one,but I decided to pick up some more speed.