Chapter 50 - Seed Of The Heretic God - Fire (3)

Start from the beginning

With the low roar from the senior elder, the five people hastily dispersed at once, respectively at five positions surrounding the Flame Dragon. When Flame Dragon violently roared, five scarlet-colored flames suddenly shot out from its body like a explosion, turning into five dragon-shaped flames and gnawed toward the respective five people. The sweltering heat made Yun Che sweat in suffocation even at a distance of over a thousand meters.

With the exception of Fen Moli, the other four were blown away by the five dragon-shaped flames when they hit their protective profound energy. Fen Moli forcibly scattered the dragon-shaped flames with profound energy, and with a roar, his body became an afterimage as it instantly approached the Flame Dragon's humongous frame in a flash. The long blade in his hands weaved numerous slashes that covered the sky as far, as the eye could see, to then make ear-shattering sounds of colliding metal as the slashes rained down onto the Flame Dragon's body like a storm.

The enraged Flame Dragon fiercely swung its body, and the enormous dragon's tail smashed toward Fen Moli with destructive force. Fen Moli leaned backwards and in an instant erected protective profound energy to his front. With a heavy bang, the enormous dragon's tail violently crashed into Fen Moli's protective profound energy, and broke the resilient protective profound energy into pieces as if it were made of glass. Fen Moli rapidly retreated backwards with a ghastly face, and hastily yelled: "Its body is too tenacious, don't come too near!!"

As the other four Sky Profound Realm powerhouses heard the voice, they immediately stopped and a long blade appeared in everyone's hands. Flames flared atop the body of their blades.

"Burning Heaven Blade -- Seafaring Flame Dragon!!"

"Burning Heaven Blade -- Thousand Scorching Suns!!"

"Burning Heaven Blade -- Field Burning Slash!!"

"Burning Heaven Blade -- Blazing Sun Burns Clouds!!"

The four were of the same clan, and furthermore were blood-related brothers. They grew up together and trained in the profound together, and thus they were awfully familiar with each other and their minds were synchronized. They raised their long blades at almost the same time and slashed toward the Flame Dragon from tens of meters away. The terrifying blade aura clearly drew ripples in space and pressed directly toward the Flame Dragon; a slash from the right; a slash from the left; a slash from above; a slash from below; the slashes sealed all of the Flame Dragon's possible paths of advancement and retreat.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

The Flame Dragon's body was gigantic, making its movements not very nimble. The four blade auras all hacked onto its body, and left four lines of very light marks on the surface of its body, making it somewhat lose its balance. Fen Moli's counterattack also all of a sudden, struck; no one knew when he appeared above the Flame Dragon, but a tremendously heavy slash collided with the Flame Dragon's head.

"ROOOOOARR!!!"

The Flame Dragon that felt the pain let out an enraged roar and the surface of its body abruptly exploded with a huge ball of scorching flames. The instantaneous blistering heat wave pressed the five people back far far away. Although their Burning Heaven Arts allowed them to have a certain amount of resistance against fire, they couldn't resist all the fire. Not giving any breathing room for the Flame Dragon, they quickly pressed back after getting pushed away. The blade auras that seemed to even slash open space, ruthlessly fell downwards onto the Flame Dragon's body again and again.

Clang! Boom! Bang! Huu~~~~

The sound of blade auras cutting through air, the sound of flames exploding, the ear-splitting sound of collision..... almost resounded across the entire Scarlet Dragon Mountain Range as the low level profound beasts in the surrounding areas ran amok in fear. Small hills were slashed into pieces one by one, and even the ground became filled with countless fissures.