Chapter 48 - Seed Of The Heretic God - Fire (1)

Start from the beginning

"Evil God's five secret grounds?" Yun Che had a face full of bewilderment.

"The Evil God's memories had mentioned that this Profound Sky Continent was created by the Evil God at that time; on this Profound Sky continent, he had five places of refuge. Before his downfall, he left five "Seeds" in these respective five places. It also clarified that...." Jasmine took a glance at Yun Che: "Only those who had inherited his power, would be able to find them!"

"That means, only we will be able to find them?" A wave of excitement hit Yun Che, and he hurried said: "What exactly are those five seeds? Are they powerful? And how am I supposed to find them?"

"Hmph, how could I* know! But since it's something left behind by the Evil God, how could they be powerless. However, the you right now should better stop having these extraneous thoughts. The Evil God's secret grounds; the level of strength in the surrounding area will certainly be outrageously high, how would you be able to touch or even go near it! Someday, when you're able to arrogantly look down upon the entire Blue Wind Empire, think about it then." Jasmine said those words like an elder, proud of one's wisdom and experience.

"...." Yun Che could only shut his mouth, collect his thoughts, and quietly recover his profound strength.

..........................................

Seven days had went by, and there was essentially no chance of Xiao Kuangyun remaining inside Cyan Forest Town. Yun Che brought out a new set of clothes from the Sky Poison Pearl, changed, and then went back to Cyan Forest Town. With only one goal in mind: To buy a new set of clothes for Jasmine.

But in the end, Yun Che returned empty handed...

It was because the process went like this...

"Jasmine, how're these clothes? They seem to look pretty good."

"Don't want it! I'd* never wear anything purple!"

"Then, how about this one..."

"How could the dresses in this place be this crude! How can this princess wear something so unrefined!"

".... This is only a remote town, and the clothes from this shop could be considered the most luxurious, it's the same if you just put up with it..."

"I'd* rather not wear anything, than to wear something crude like this! I don't want any of these clothes!"

"..... Wait until I've conquered the waterfall, then I'll be heading to New Moon City. There should definitely be better clothing there; if you don't want the clothes here, we'll have to buy them then."

"Hmph!"

"Or.... let's get some panties first?"

"You're.... seeking.... death~~.... Want to bet if I'll kill you right now!!"

.............................................

Unknowingly, four months had subtly passed by.

Scarlet Dragon Mountain Range, waterfall in the mountains.

The season had already quietly entered wintertime, for the waterfall's water began to progressively become, more and more bone-chilling. However, a youth was actually standing under the waterfall during this period of time. His upper torso was exposed, and his eyes were tightly closed as he let the violent flow of ice-cold water frantically stream down his body. Yet his face didn't falter, as if he was rooted there like a unyielding boulder. In his body, profound energy desperately surged to defend against the water flow's impact.... Until the last hint of Profound Energy was completely squeezed dry.