Chapter 45 - Rebirth Of Profound Veins

Start from the beginning

His four limbs trembled, his whole body spasmed, and his facial features were more so bunched up together in contortion. On his forehead, bean sized beads of sweat slid down in a terrifying fast speed…. It was impossible to imagine how considerable the pain must be for the body to react in such a startling fashion.

However, aside from that first moan, Yun Che didn’t utter a single sound of pain afterwards; not even a single trace!

As time ticked away, one minute…. three minutes…. five minutes…… Jasmine’s expression eventually changed into complete astonishment.

Devouring the Profound Vein…. Under such frightening agony, he actually still didn’t let out a single roar of pain!

Sweat already permeated through Yun Che’s entire body as every spot of his skin and flesh trembled in pain. Yet between his clenched teeth, the fact that no sound had escaped, was extremely shocking. In his distorted face, there actually hid a little….. excitement!

He obviously ought to be in enough pain to wish for death as an escape…. How could this reaction be possible!

How could he, a common man with a broken Profound Vein, have such daunting willpower?!

Wrong! Was this really the willpower a human could possess?! That kind of pain, even if it were my father, would not even be able to bear it as leisurely as he is!

This ordinary, mortal man…. a person fused with Sky Poison Pearl…. What exactly is he….

At this time Jasmine realized, in her shock, that she had entirely, and unfairly looked down on him… His body was weak, and his profound strength was meager; but at this time, he exhibited a terrifying willpower that was at a complete disparity with what he had. Before, she had always wondered why the Sky Poison Pearl, being one of the Heavenly Profound Treasures, would actually fuse with such a inferior and lowly human. But now, she had started to feel… that it seemed the Sky Poison Pearl didn’t actually lose its spirituality, nor had the Sky Poison Pearl’s spirituality gone mad…..

Half a quarter of an hour went by….

At this time, the demonic marks all over Yun Che’s body suddenly twinkled with red luminescence, and his contorted face finally started to slowly ease down.

The Profound Vein’s devourment had finished. What had followed, was the construction of the new set of Profound Veins.

From the areas that had been devoured, he felt the growth of the new Profound Veins, and the growth speed was extremely fast; over ten times faster than the speed of devourment. The hollowed feeling from just before was quickly replaced by a new feeling of fullness, and the pain he had experienced also dissipated like the ocean’s tide.

His sweat no longer flowed and his muscle spasms stopped; even his expression became calm. Yun Che closed his eyes, and remained motionless. If one looked carefully, they would see a gentle smile hanging from the edge of his lips.

In the quiet stillness, Yun Che switched on his inner vision, and joyfully looked at the rapidly growing Profound Veins in his body. At this moment, he had lost any doubt of Jasmine’s words. The rebirth of Profound Veins; this unimaginable miracle had clearly and truly took place in his body.

A human’s Profound Veins starts growing from the time of birth, and reaches maturity at around the age of fourteen. However his newly born Profound Veins were like bamboo shoots after a spring rain, and completely developed in less than two minutes.

The fully shaped Profound Veins’ size and shape were all the same as in Yun Che’s knowledge of a human’s Profound Veins, at least, he couldn’t find a single disparity when using his inner vision. Under his fastidious senses, the locations of the Fifty-four Profound Entrances were quickly found…. Even the distribution and sensations were no different than an ordinary person’s profound veins.