Chapter 41 - Blood Soaked Jasmine 3

Start from the beginning

The girl stared into his eyes for three whole seconds, then finally fluctuated a little. Using a icy cold tone that shouldn’t belong to a twelve or thirteen year old girl, she plainly said: “Sky Poison Pearl, ranked fifth in the seven Heavenly Profound Treasures; limitless inner space, can counteract all poisons, refine all ingredients. When appeared for an instant one thousand and three hundred years ago, the whole world turmoiled to obtain it, then it disappeared without a trace. I didn’t expect, that it actually landed into a wastrel with forever broken Profound Veins’ hands! And even fused with your body! What ridiculousness. I don’t know whether this Sky Poison Pearl had lost its spirituality, or its spirit had thoroughly become insane!”

Seven Heavenly Profound Treasures…. Ranked fifth?

The girl’s brow that was like a waning moon suddenly sunk, a wave of ice cold murdering intent solidified and tightly caged Yun Che’s body: “If the Sky Poison Pearl would even fuse with a wastrel like you, there is no reason it wouldn’t fuse with this princess!”

Hisss!!

A flood of cold gale flew toward Yue Che, and his back violently crashed into the tree trunk behind him before he could even react. The girl’s charming face full of murderous intent was now only a foot away, and her left hand tightly gripped on his throat,

“You….” Yun Che opened his eyes wide, and his face rapidly turned ghastly under the excruciating suffocation.

“I’ll give you two choices.” The girl’s absolute stunning features were now full of dreadfulness, and every word from her tender voice is chilling: “Your first choice, obediently turn over the Sky Poison Pearl to this princess. The other is that this princess will take the Sky Poison Pearl from your dead body after I take your life!”

Although the young girl’s hands were undoubtedly supple like tender jade, it rigidly constricted his throat, and rendered him unable to move at all with excruciating pain. However, his face didn’t show even the slightest fear or panic, instead spoke dully with his weak and hoarse voice: “I choose the second choice, quickly kill me now.”

The girl’s lovely eyes narrowed, and sneered: “You think I* wouldn’t dare to?”

As she was speaking, her fingers abruptly tightened. Five lines of frightening blood prints immediately appeared Yun Che’s neck, and his complexion became even more anguished than before. However he curled up his lips, and smiled with a ghastly white face: “If you really wished for me to die…. then just now… you wouldn’t have saved me despite risking the poison’s rebound!”

Jasmine: “……”

Yun Che stared into her eyes, and continued as his face contorted with pain: “You were hit by a strange poison, but this poison not only poison the body, but also poison the soul! That night, your body already dissipated in my face, and you became only a soul tormented by this severe poison…. The body you have now, is only a semi-physical body born from you forcefully sucking my blood the other day, while borrowing power from the Sky Poison Pearl that was fused with me! This means that, my life, is also your life! If you had died, it wouldn’t affect me in the slightest; but if I had died, you would have instantly died with me!”

“If I turned over the Sky Poison Pearl to you, I would have really invited my own death!”

“….” An intense shock swayed through the depth of Jasmine’s charming eyes, and she slowly loosened her small hands that were on Yun Che’s throat.

As he finally had escaped the pain of being choked, Yun Che harshly coughed with unrivaled intensity. He then violently vomited, to the point of even hurling out his bile. His complexion becoming even ghastly than before.