"We don't have Time for small Talk Zara," I spoke kicking her from behind,

"Lillian the camera!" Tecna exclaims.

"I don't care; I'm sick of Beta Academy being such a painful place to learn,"

"Get off me wench," Zara snarled. She shoved me right into the wall. Tables and chairs toppled over and Tecna landed beside me.

Tecna spark your magic join your hand with my own please."

Tecna did link hands with me and all the sudden in the light stood two duplicates of us.

"I know they were here, Ah there they are," replies Zara.

"Zara, Zora these are clones that little twerp fooled your eyes search the city and the forest now go you and you four track down that nature fairy. She can't be allowed to tell the news to anyone else." Zrison exclaims.

"Oh Geepers I forgot Zrison is the Wizard of Keen Sight." I murmured.

"What is wrong with these people it's almost if no one recovered from post traumatic stress disorder of losing family?"

"You could say that again uh oh dead end up ahead and we're cornered."

"More than cornered, Lillian!" Tecna shouts look out.

"Don't bother even fighting children. It's time you meet your escorts, Cameo, and Nora we found'em. Well we found Cassandra's step-daughter at least and have one of the Winx two,"

"Nyra? I remember that name,"

"Nyra?" I asked. "Why does that sound familiar."

"Be quiet lazy shrew," Nyra snapped. "Not another word out of the two of you in fact take'em to the Muddy room in the back of the ship!"

The man was strong and he pushed both. Flora was hiding behind the bushes.

"Oh no, my friends," Flora whispers.

"There she is I see the nature kid get her!" Flora ducks into the cave and from outside she heard a loud hissing sound.

"Guess I was mistaken, hang on no wait where is the blue light coming from check out that cave. Now you two if you want a promotion."

"Camo, and Ulric excellently done," Nyra spoke.

"I knew it was a great idea to work together." Ulric said. "Your schemings are deliciously barbaric."

"Thank you so much Red Knight everyone especially Atlanta will regret what we did." We were thrown together onto
the floor and one sniff and stuck moment later I knew this wasn't mud.
"Tecna don't freak out but we were thrown into quickstand." Loud snorting could be heard.

"Terrifying Boars of Unusual Size."

The boars sat at the edge and glared at the two fairies and would not move both fairies were wary of its sharp tusks and boy could Tecna tell they had not been doing well at all.

"If only Flora were here," Tecna mutters, "she could help calm them down."

"Couldn't find the nature kid, she disappeared with an armored soldier."
"The APPRENTICE!" Lillian & Tecna could hear through the walls.

And flashback Flora she had ended up in the cave of memories.

"Focus Flora your friends need help but I promised not to tell the other Winx or Mystics. However Mirta doesn't know that and she has probably already seen it. She's probably telling them now."

Flora paused she recognized the figure in front of her cladded with armor.

"Ouch!" Flora said. "Let go; thorny vines."