Villian!Turkey x Prince!Reader: Unexpected Hero

"L-let go of me, Sadik! You damned villain!! I swear if you don't get your filthy hands off of me!" You yell at the masked villain, jerking and thrashing behind him. You winced, feeling the grip he had on your wrist tighten as he pulled you closer to him. Your face bumped into his back, making him momentarily pause.
You could feel him peering at you through the obscured eyes of his mask. You couldn't but blush, quickly adverting your eyes to the ground. It deepened when you heard him chuckle before he began to pull you to and fro once more, you recognising it as the familiar path to the villains bedroom.

A few silent moments passed before you were suddenly pushed into a room, a yelp leaving your lips. Luckily the bed was there to catch you, lowly groaning as it took the impact of your fall. A soft sigh left your lips, your eyes sliding closed as you took a moment to gain your bearings. Sadik's bedroom was very familiar to you. You had lost count how many times the Turkish man kidnapped. It was inevitable for you to get acquainted with the villains surroundings.
The bedroom door being slammed shut, followed by a heavy lock clicking shut. The blush that had disappeared earlier was now back, and only grew deeper when you heard the evil, bellowing laugh of Sadik. You quickly sat up, looking at the man with a weak glare.

"Haha!! Prince _____, I have you now!! I would say sorry for crashing your party, but we both know I'm not! Haha! Certainly that boneheaded hero Alfred is already looking for you, but he won't be able to save you this time! I will strike him down where he stands! And I will become the greatest-?! H-hey, are you... Crying??" Sadik stood a few yards away from you, stopping his methodical waltz over to the bed to get in your face to scare you. You could see a worried and confused expression wash over his face, his feet taking a few steps towards you before he caught himself. He coughed briefly in his hand, regaining his stony composer as he waited for you to answer him.

You were a bit surprised as well, reaching up to feel your wet cheeks. This touch caused the rest of your held back tears to break free, a rather loud sob leaving your lips as you began to cry harder. You lower and cover your face with your hands, not wanting Sadik to see your tear stricken face. A pair of hands gently yet firmly gripped your shoulders, shaking you a bit to make you look up. Sadik was now standing in front of you, looking down at you.

"Prince _____, why are you crying?! You never cry when I kidnap you!! Never! I didn't hurt you, did I? Please don't cry, I don't like it!!" He says, worried fear laced in his voice. You softly hiccup, shaking your head. This relieved Sadik a bit, but this did not satisfy him. His grip on you tightened. "Then why are you crying, you silly little ditz!?"

"Because Alfred broke up with me!! He... He left me for someone else... There, happy?!" You yell back a him, glaring up at him with tearfilled eyes. "He broke up with me a month ago, didn't you see it all over the media?" You huff, turning away from the idiotic villain. This caused Sadik to sputter in dumbfounded surprise, his hands falling your shoulders as he took a step back.

"What do you mean he broke up with you? That's impossible! He's the hero and you're the prince, you are destined to be together! It's a simple process! I kidnap you, he tries to thwart me, which he always does, he rescues you and you give him a kiss on the cheek for a job well done. That's how it works! He can't just do that!! Why that-that imbecile! I'll kill him!! That fathead dumbass, who does he think he is!? He can't just break up with you for no reason!!" Sadik rants in anger, clenching and unclenching his fist, gnashing his teeth together. You sigh softy, looking down as you hug yourself as you shake your head.

"No, he had a reason. He said that I'm too high maintenance and clingy, he doesn't have anytime for himself because he's always rescuing me. He also said I spend too much time with you and called me a cheater...." You quietly sniffle, rubbing your eyes. Remembering the words that Alfred spewed the night of your break up caused your heart to clench, your breath becoming harder and harder to take. Your eyes squeezed out more tears that started to drip onto Sadik's bed.