The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Romano's Ending)

'I still want to know which one it was...' You thought, looking at the paper. You noticed a bit of edge on the writing, like who ever wrote it was mad. Or at least, their nerves were getting fried. This made a weird feeling, most likely confused fear, flood through you.

Your fingers lightly trembled, the numbers dancing in front of your eyes. You noticed you were starting to breath heavily, forcing yourself to calm down. You closed your eyes, taking a few deep breaths.

"Come on _____, you can do this. You can do this..." You said quietly to yourself, opening your eyes slowly. You began to hesitantly type the number, your round belly grumbling in protest.

You pressed the phone to your ear, a blush rising on your face. You reached over to your nightstand, grabbing the thing of Oreo's you kept there. You nervously ate through two before the ringing stop, the Oreo dryly sliding down your throat.

"God dammit Antonio! I told you to stop calling me!" A thick Italian accent cursed at you, making you nearly scream. This caught the other males attention on the other side, seeming to calm him down a bit.

"Antonio?" He asked, like he was trying to confirm if it was who ever this Antonio character is. You whimpered softly, gripping a pillow. You began to ramble apologize, tears falling down your plump cheeks.

You had idea why you were apologizing, but you just did it naturally. You were soon wordless, now just a hyperventilating mess. All the while, the male on the other side was freaking out.

He was trying to calm you down. He seemed to hyperventilating himself, unable to form words or anything. His Italian accent was also twisting his words, sounding like gibberish to you.

Soon, he too was out of breath. The line was quiet besides the both of you breathing heavily, and the faint sound of your pounding heart. You heard the male take a deep breath, slowly letting it out.

"You must be _____, si?" He asked a bit bitterly, which made you flinch a little. You gave a small hum of agreement, not able to find your voice. The Italian tsked.
"Took you long enough to call, idiota... My name is Lovino..." He said. You could nearly hear him blush.

~ Time Skip ~

You hummed a little as you laid down, your eyes already closed. You pulled you blankets close and nuzzled your pillow, sighing in relief. It was midnight and you were tired after spending three hours talking to Lovino.

"Tsk... Why did you take so long to call? Not that I was really waiting for you to call... Idiota..."

You could still here his voice, his thick Italian accent carved perfectly into his words.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier bello. I was expect some annoying Spanish bastard to call... Scusa, sorry..."

You blushed and shook your head. What were you thinking? Romanticizing about a stranger... A hot Italian stranger. You whined and lightly smacked yourself, scolding your not so innocent mind.

"I was thinking about going going to a fancy Italian restaurant tomorrow... You like Italian right? Of course you do, everyone likes Italian... Tsk..."

You have a small giggle as your eyes fluttered shut. Lovino's voice began to fade, along with your vision. You soon drifted into a peaceful sleep.