Hetalia Halloween: Captain America Shield - America

You eagerly dug you hand into the hat. You felt around the hat a bit, feeling multiple things. Some hard, soft, thick, and thin. Finally you felt something small and hard that caught your interest, your fingers wrapping around the object and pulling it out.

A plastic Captain America Shield. That could only mean one person...
You looked up, finding America with wide sapphire blue eyes and a light pink face. Your bright (e/c) eyes caught his, making him look away quickly. He coughed awkwardly in his hand.
"L-looks like you got me dude! Come on! Let's do this!" He said, quickly regaining his hero-ish composure.

He threw the hat at England who was sitting on the couch, the Englishman sending curses his way. He grabbed your hand, leading you to the closet. He sat his chainsaw outside, propped against the wall. He opened the doors and walked in, you too going in as well.

"Kesesesesese!~ Seven minutes jou two, don't get too crazy!~" Prussia laughed, closing the door and locking so neither of you could get out.
The closet wasn't exactly big, and the clutter of clothing and boxes didn't help each other. And it was dark, making it hard to see, but your eyes slowly adjusted to the dark.
You saw that your chest was pressed against America's, feeling his heart pound in his chest. You blushed, taking a step back to give America some space. But you were surprised when he grabbed your hand, pulling you back, hugging you lightly.

"N-no no! You're fine, you don't have to move!" His voice was soft and shaky, was he... Scared? You chuckled lowly.
"America are you afraid of the dark?" You asked. You felt America tense up before pushing you away.
"No! Of course not! What kind of hero is afraid of the-!?!"
"Boo!"
"Ahh!"
You were tackled to the ground, America clinging to you and shaking violently. You blushed, noticing the position you were in. "_-____! D-don't do that!" He squeaked, burying his face in your chest.
You froze, not knowing what to do.
You were in a weird sitting position, your back pressed against the wall and your knee between his legs. He straddled your hips, almost sitting on you with his arms wrapped tight around you. You blushed a deep red when you felt him grind against you.

You slowly began wrapping your arms around his back, trying to stop him from shaking. He slowly began to relax, soon stopped shaking in all and just laid on your chest. After what felt like an eternity, America spoke.

"Hey _____, can I ask you question?" He asked, his voice bow soft and fragile besides loud and obnoxious.
"Hmm?" You hummed, arching your eyebrow to show you were listening. America sighed.

"Do you like someone perhaps more than a friend?" He asked, his face turning red. You felt your own face darken at this.
"Y-yeah I do..."

You actually had a crush on the so called 'Hero' American. You loved everything about him. He was strong, brave, and extremely handsome… scratch that… He’s down right hot. It was now secret that you were gay, you came out a few months ago by accident. You were surprised that none of the countries said anything, they were actually happy for you. Especially America.

America seemed to lighten up, his head perking up quickly with a bright smile. "Canyoutellmewho itis?Imeanyoudon'thavetoifyoudon'twantto. It'sjustthatwhoeveritisreallyluckytohavesomeonelikeyouasaboyfriend!Yournice,cute,funny,andnottomentionhot! Imean-hmmp!!!"

You cut America's rambling by smashing you lips to his, surprising him a bit. When you began massaging your lips against his, his blue eyes fluttered shut, his arms coming up to wrap around your neck.
You smirked in the kiss, letting your own (e/c) eyes skidding shut as your hands rested on his waist. You noted the little pudge he had at the top of his pants, giving it a small squeeze. America gasped in surprise, your tongue slipping into his warm cavern and began exploring.
America moaned, raising his hips to press himself closer to you. You grinned, your hands slipping down to his ass and giving it a small pinch. America squeaked and released from the kiss.
"_-____!" He stuttered, not expecting you to do that.
You chuckled, "I love you Alfred..."
Americas eyes widened, filled with joy and happiness that you said this. He loved you too but was way too shy to say anything but not he knew he didn't have to hide his feelings anymore.
"I love you too _____!" He said excitedly, you chuckled.
"I know..." You whispered. Your voice sounded different, deeper. Your eyes were clouded with lust. America let out a staggered gasp when you rubbing his covered manhood. You eyes shimmered his amusement.
You began working on the bottoms of his costume, sliding it off his shoulders to reveal his somewhat muscular torso. You grinned, leaning forward to attack his neck when the door shot open.

"Seven minutes are up jou two, and I see zhey didn't go by vasted! Kesesesese!~" Prussia laughed, grinning at the scene before him.
America blushed, scrambling to get his costume back on while you tried to hide your blush.
Once he had his clothes back on, you grabbed his hand, taking him to the couch.
You sat down forcing America to sit on your lap, you couldn't help but chuckle as he blushed. You gave his burning cheek a small peck.

While the rest of the countries took their turn in the closet, you and America cuddled on the couch. Soon falling asleep in each others embrace.