America X Male Reader X Russia: Sharing (Lemon)

You sighed, standing up and began gathering your things. 'Another pointless meeting you... I don't even know why I come to these things...' You thought to yourself, straightening a stack of papers.
"Yo (C/n)!!!"
"Ah!" You yelled out in surprise, the papers in your hands dropping to the floor. They scattered everywhere, an angered sigh leaving your lips. "Damn it America, you ass!" You yelled, getting on your hands and knees to gather the stray paper. America laughed.

"Dude, you sound just like China!" He ruffled your (h/c) hair (Oh no! It's the Seme head pat) with his gloved hand, you could feel his hot breath run down your neck. You shivered, your face dusting pink, and your eyebrow twitch in annoyance. 'No shit, I'm his brother...' You thought as you reached for a paper in front of you. Suddenly a pair of shiny black military boots appeared right in front of you, a small 'eep!' leaving your lips.

You slowly looked up, finding a pair of violet colored eyes shining down at you. Russia smiled, "Privet _____!" He said happily, flashing you his childish smile. Your blush got darker, looking up at the tall Russian shyly. Your face near his crotch."Hey Russia...!" You muttered before grabbing the paper and standing back up.

You were still shorter than both of them, even with you combat boots that added four inches to your height. You cursed yourself for beginning so short, letting out a soft sigh as you turned around to put you papers in your dark (f/c) briefcase. When you turned around, you found both America and Russia looking at you intently. Your blush darkened.

"I-is there something I can do for you two?" You asked, clutching your briefcase to your chest. Both the American and Russian smiled.

"Want to hang out with me?"

"Come to dinner with me, da?"

They both said at once, your eyes widening in surprise. Both of the larger nations were surprised as well, looking at each other before frowning. "Dude, I was going to ask _____ first, so he's gonna hang out with me..." America stated, grabbing your hand and pulling you closer. Russia chuckled, "Nyet, I was going to ask him first, he will come with me..." Russia grabbed your other hand, yanking you toward himself.

America shook his head, "No, he's coming with me...!" He pulled roughly, making you wince in pain. A dark, black arua surrounded Russia. "_____ doesn't want to go with you, he wants to come with me. Da _____?" He asked, looking down at you, gently pulling on you hand so you were lightly pressed up against his chest. The faint smell of vodka and sunflowers invaded your nose.

America scoffed, "As if, _____ wants to go with the here. Right _____?" America asked, wrapping his arms around your waist and pressing his chest on your back. The smell of axe and hamburgers mixing with the sunflowers and vodka, they actually smelled good together. Your blush turned to a dark red when you realized what you just thought.

"Well um you see I-I... I don't know..." You stuttered, looking away embarrassed. Truth was you sort of liked both the American and Russian nations. And the both of them asking you to go on a date with them at the same time, didn't help with who you liked more. You broke out of your thoughts when America laughed. "Haha! The hero has a great idea! Since you can't seem to choose, why don't we share?"

Your blush was nearly suffocating you by now, "W-what?!?" Russia chuckled, "America has a point, da?" You were bewildered, when did these two start agreeing on things?!? "Well what do you say _____? Sharing is caring right?" America said with a big grin, his blue eyes glimmering in excitement. You looked up at Russia his childish smile shining down at you. You sighed.
"I guess..." You mumbled, pushing them both away. America fist bumped the air, "Yes! Okay, how about we go to my house since its closer and a lot warmer than his?" He said, pointing an accusing finger at Russia. Russian chuckled, "Silly American, we will go to my house, da? It's a lot bigger than yours and less messy..."
"My house is not messy!"
You groaned, "Why don't we go to my house? I live by myself so it's clean and it's warm." You suggested, stepping between the two to stop their fighting. Russia gave a closed eyed smile and gently pet your head (Mein Gott! Le Seme head pat! Again!), "That is a good idea _____. We should go now, it seems we are the only ones left..."