England X Male Reader: Body Heat

"Wow! His island's more beautiful than I ever thought." England stated before shivering, pulling his tan coat tighter around his body.
"But why does it have to be so bloody cold!?" He shouted angrily, kicking some snow that was in his way. He huffed out his breath, the freezing air turning it to steam. England shook his head, where the hell was _____'s house?!

England had been walking around (C/n) for over four hours now, looking for its personification, _____. England had never been in the country before, and thought it was a winter wonderland. England had only heard _____ tell him what his country looked like, but he never saw it. Until now.
_____ would always say it was warm, having everyone outside. And the beach had hot, white sand with crystal blue waters.
But the land was covered in snow. England had noticed _____ wasn't as bright or cheery like he was months ago, he guessed that winter was moving in for the Russian island. 'But it's the middle of August, why is there snow already!?' England said to himself, pulling his scarf up to cover his nose. 'But he is near the Arctic Circle, so it makes sense...'

England turned the corner on the street, gasping when the wind pushed him back. "Gaahh!" His scarf was ripped from his neck, his tan coat flying open for the cold air to pierce his skin. The snow suddenly began to fall, stinging his face as he tried to continue walking.
"Whaa-!" He was sent face first into the snowy ground, slipping on a patch of hidden ice. The Brit tried to stand but was sent tumbling down the street, crashing into a tree to stop him.
"Ow..." England winced, feeling something warm truckle down his face. The liquid landed in the snow, turning it a dark red. England raised his hand to his head, getting blood on his finger tips. "Damn it all!" England said through his clattering teeth, getting colder and colder by the second. His eyes became heavy, but he forced himself to stay awake. But he was too weak and tired to try anymore, falling asleep in the death gripping cold.

~ Reader- chan's POV ~

'Winter is earlier than normal...' You thought, watching the snow fall steadily to the groung. You clutched onto Megas fur, the wolf plowing against the harsh weather with ease. Your jacket was wrapped tightly around you body, black leather gloves protecting your fingers, protective combat boots with fur socks, a dou of scarves around your face, and a pair of (f/c) ear muffs on your head, the winter weather wasn't going to affect you.
Mega turned the corner, his paws cracking the hidden ice below. You looked around the dark street, only a single street lamp reflected off the new snow. That's when Mega stopped, your body lurching forward for you to grab fistfuls of grey fur.
"Mega what the heck! We need to get home before it gets worse!" You yelled in the cold air, Mega whining as he shook his head.
"Mega what are y-! A-arthur!?" Your eyes widened, seeing the unconscious Brit laying in the snow. Quickly, you jumped off of Mega to check England.
The blonde Brit was asleep, but his breathing was close to nothing. Snow was sticking to his tan coat, and he had a large cut on his forehead. He was curled up in a fetal position, trying to keep the harsh wind out. You threw your glove off, placing it on cheek to find it ice cold.
You sighed, "Arthur you big idiot!" You grumbled, taking your (f/c) jacket off to wrap it around England. The cold wind cut your skin but you were fine, playing out in the snow nearly made you invincible to it.
"Mega here!" You yelled, snapping your fingers for the large wolf to lay on his stomach.
Taking Arhur in your arms bridal style you slid on Megas back, gripping his fur with one hand, while holding England in the other.
"Mega home!" You commanded, the grey wolf bowed his head as he began to run through the streets. His large body stretched out as he took leaping strides, his large tail hitting some cars.
Ignoring the possible damage to the cars, you clutched onto England, trying to keep him warm. Mega skidded to a halt, narrowly missing the path of an oncoming car. Mega growled at the car before snapping back, sprinting through the snow.
England began to mumble but the words where lost in the wind, his hand gripping your (2nd f/c) shirt. You smiled down at England a little, holding him closer as Mega jumped over a car.
Your house came into view, your boot heels digging into Megas side for him to slow down, his sides moving quickly when he came to a stop. He laid down allowing you to get of of him with Arthur, the large wolf barking before running off to join his pack.
You watched until he was out of sight, coming back when England shivered. You sighed and began to the house, fumbling with your keys to unlock the door.
"Yes!" You said in victory, hearing the sound of door unlocking.
Kicking the door open you walked in, kicking the door shut with your heel. Your hand scaled around the wall, looking for the light switch. Your hand finally found it, flipping it on for the light to hit your eyes.
"Ow..." You groaned as you blinked your eyes a few times, your (e/c) eyes quickly adjusting to the light.
You kicked off your boots before walking over to the couch, placing England on the black cushions for him to moan. You took off his tan jacket along with his boots, going over to the coat rack and placing it there along with his boots. You placed the jacket you had covering England and hung it up as well before walking back, muffling back a laugh at the sight of England.
The blonde was curled up in a ball with a black blanket that was on the couch, his hand hung off the side, the other buried in his blonde hair. He began to mumble something in his sleep, curiosity getting the best of you as you inched closer to decipher what he was saying.
"I...never got...to tell... ____..." He mumbled, his grip on the blanket turned his knuckles white. You sank to your knees, petting his blonde hair that was beginning to weigh down with sweat.
"Tell _____ what?" You asked softly, England shook his head for tears to slip past his closed eyes. "That... I love him..." He breathed before he stopped talking, falling back to sleep again. A hand shot to your mouth to muffle a squeak. You slowly stood up, shock written on you face as you sat down by his feet. 'H-he loves me...' You thought, your cheek tinting pink.
"I love you too England..." You said to the unconscious Brit.

You had a crush on the blonde Brit for awhile now, but was too cowardly to say anything. And every time you would try to say something, France or America would always do something to tick him off. And when he went off, it was hopeless to talk to him. But now... You knew...

England shifted in his sleep, making you jump. You glanced at the time, seeing it was 11:30 at night, but you couldn't leave England all alone. 'And there's not enough room on the couch.' You looked at the couch, seeing that England was taking up most of it. That's when an idea came to you head, making you face turn red. 'He could sleep in my bed...' You thought, your face turning so red that it hurt. You shook you head to get rid of the blush, 'It's the only thing I can do...'
You gulped going to England and picked him up bridal style, you never knew a guy could be so light. You began to walk up the stairs, stopping at the top to readjust England who had slipped on the way up. You continued to your room, softly kicking the door open for England to jump in his sleep.
You paused to see what he was going to do but he remained asleep, much to your relief. You walked into the dark room, gently setting England on the bed before turning on a lamp on the nightstand.
You went to your closet, changing into my pajamas before going to the bed.
You glanced at England who was still silently asleep, smiling you picked up the covers and crawled in before turning the lamp off for the room to become dark again. You shuffled under the blankets, trying to find a comfortable position. 'Damn it!' You flipped on your other side, squeaking when you came face to face with England.
His lips were slightly parted as he breathed in, exhaling through his nose.
You smiled, wrapping your arms around England's shoulders to pull him closer. He subconsciously nuzzled into your neck, earning a soft chuckle. "Whaa!" You jumped when England's arms wrapped around your waist, his legs intertwining with yours.
"Warm..." He mumbled in his sleep, holding you closer if possible.
A dark blush attacked your face, slowly fading away as you placed your head atop of his. "Good night England..." You saidsoftly, kissing his forehead before falling asleep.

~ Next Morning ~ ~ Other POV ~

England slowly opened his eyes, finding they were painfully heavy.
"Nnngh..." England closed his eyes again, finding it was easier to do so. He felt warm and comfortable, snuggling closer into what ever it was. He tried to move around, only finding it was hard to. 'Why the bloody...?' England once again opened his eyes, nearly yelling when he came face to face with _____. The Englishman jumped back, nearly falling off the bed if _____ wouldn't have woken up.
"England, what's wrong?" He asked, pulling England back so he wouldn't fall.
England stared at the (h/c)nette with wide eyes, "What in the bloody hell am I doing here?!" He shouted, _____ flinching at the 'warm' welcome.
_____ sighed and shook his head, "I should ask you the same thing. Why the hell were you out in the snow last night? (C/ns) snow storm's are worse than Russia's, you could died from hypothermia if I hadn't found you..."
England felt guilt slightly build up in him, but he was still sort of peeved.
"But still, that gives you no excuse to make me sleep in your bed!" He shouted, _____ slightly frowned. "Would you rather have had me leave you out on the couch? Or maybe the floor?" He asked, England growling. "You could have! But no, you made me sleep in your bed..."
"I didn't 'make' you do anything, I let you sleep in my bed because I'm nice. And..." England's face turned pink when _____ leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you..." He finished, smiling as England stared at him in shock.
England places his fingers on his lips, "Why did you kiss me?" He stuttered, _____ rolled his eyes.
"I said I love you, you idiot gentleman. You can blame your sleep talk for that." _____ said with a wink, England's face turning red. That's when England began to think, nearly fainting when he came to an conclusion.
"I-I confessed?!" He asked loudly, _____ giving him a weird look before smiling.
"Yes, after I found you in the street I brought you home and began to warm you up. Well while you were sleeping you began to talk, saying "I...never got...to tell... _____..." "
England's face turned red. "And what did I say?" He questioned, a chuckle leaving _____'s lips. " "That... I love him..." " By now England was tomato red, Spain did you lose a tomato?
England looked down at the black fabric of the blanket, "Well that was a stupid way to confess...." He said lowly, shaking his head.
_____ only smiled, "Know what else you did?" He asked, England's head perking up to give _____ a curious look. The (e/c) eyed Russian wrapped his arms around England's chest, pulling him into a warm hug. "When I came to bed you snuggled into me, saying I was warm..."
England froze before giving a small chuckle, "Well they do say the best kind of heat is body heat."
Now it was _____'s turn to blush, England taking notice as he placed a gentle kiss on his lips.
"I love you _____..." He whispered, laying his head on his chest and became some what tired. _____ slowly returned to earth as he noticed the drowsy Brit in his arms, kissing the top of his head and fell asleep himself.