Norway x Innocent!M!Reader: Buttermilk and Honey Bath

Lukas sighed as he flipped another page in his book, adjusting his glasses a little. Of course the sigh wasn't one if agitation, but one of satisfaction. None of the other Nordics were home. The house was nice and quiet, just how Lukas liked it.
The only sounds being the crackling fire down, Hana snoring softly by his feet, the occasional squeak of the couch, and small hums or murmurs from Lukas himself. But no matter, it was a perfect, serene.

Though the atmosphere was nice and calm, something was missing. Something that he really loved and adored. Something that took years for him to find. And Lukas knew what was missing.

It was his pure, adorable boyfriend _____. Where was he? He was usually always with Lukas, teasing the poor man to the brink of insanity. However you were too naive to notice this and Lukas never dare told you. He didn't want to defile you... Yet. But the thread was growing thin. One more session of unintentional teasing and he was going to taint your virgin ways.

Lukas had closed his book, not interested in it anymore. He slipped off his reading glasses and sat them with his book. Now his mind was in you and debating whether to call you or not.

As if speaking of the Devil, Lukas heard the front door unlock. He looked towards the door, watching it open. He shivered when the cold Scandinavian air snuck into the house, making itself at home. But its visit was cut short when the door closed, selling shut with a low hiss.

"So cold." Said a familiar voice, muffled by two layers of scarves and heavy winter coat. It moved to the coat hanger on the wall, waddling over. The waddling bundle was carrying a bag that looked like it came from the mall.

After the excessive clothes was gone, Lukas had no time to comprehend what happened next. _____ was hanging from his neck, hugging him tightly. Lukas lightly blushed, _____ being the only one who could make him do this.

You giggled, peppering his neck and jawline with kisses. Lukas hummed, an arm wrapping around your small frame. You smiled, resting your head on the others shoulder.

"Hello my snuggle bear." You said, giggling and smiling up at him. Lukas hummed, kissing your forehead and resting his head against yours. You smiled and cuddled close to him, closing your eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Lukas asked, gently running his fingers through your hair. You giggled and sat up, pecking his lips.

"I want to be with my love muffin." You answered, booping his nose which made his eyes cross a little. You laughed before pecking his lips again. "And I got something for you to try!" You said before sliding off of him, retrieving the bag you brought.

You eagerly pushed the bag into Lukas's hands. Lukas raised an eyebrow, looking at you. You bounced up and down in excitement, smiling happily, hoping Lukas liked what you got him.

Lukas, a little skeptical​ at first, reached into the bag. He hummed, his fingers curling around a fist sized ball that felt rough to the touch. Curiously, he began to pull the things out. Soon, Lukas had pulled out a dozen of white bath bombs.

"Bath bombs?" Lukas asked, looking at you. You giggled and nodded, plopping down beside Lukas.

"Not just any bath bombs! Buttermilk and honey bath bomb!!" You said, showing him the label on the wrapper. "I thought since Matthias said you really liked butter, I would get you something with butter! So I got you this!!"

Lukas watched as you began to ramble, playing with each chalky sphere. Thought he still had his usual stoic expression, his mind was screaming. Mostly at a certain Dane.

'That damn Dane! Telling _____ that I have a butter fetish!! I don't! I just really like butter. Damn him... And my innocent little _____... Buttermilk doesn't actually have any butter in it...' He thought. This made Lukas chuckle, a hand reaching up, running his knuckles lightly down your cheek.