The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader : Here's My Number (Germany's Ending)

Your fingers hovered hesitantly over the screen of your phone, shaking lightly. You looked between the piece of paper and then your phone, paper, phone, paper, phone. You took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself.

"OK _____, you'll just call and leave a message for them and hopefully they'll call back. Simple as that... OK, you can do this..." You pepped talked yourself, slowly dialing the number.
After slowly typing in the numbers, you brought the phone up to your ear. You heard it ringing, silently praying they didn't pick up. Your shyness getting the best of you. You began to relax, hearing it ring a few times. You sighed a bit in relief, just a few more rings...

Then it stopped.

"Hallo?" A deep German accent asked, sending a shiver down your spine. Your cheeks turned pink. It was the tall, muscular blonde.
You swallowed a lump that had formed in the back of throat, clearing your voice, though you knew you weren't going to talk really loud. You took a shaky breath, your palms getting sweaty.

"H-hello t-this is _____, the waiter from the café..." You said, stumbling over the small sentence of words. You heard a small breath of happiness, like they were smiling. You, for some reason, smiled as well while also blushing.

"_____..." He said, as if testing your name out. You lightly shivered, it sounded so right for your name to roll of his lips.
"So... This means you found my note, ja?" He asked though it was clearly obvious that you did. The mentioning of the note made those three little words repeat in your mind again, making your smile widen and giggle a little.

"Yeah I did..." You said, lightly hugging yourself. You felt warm inside, and it felt good. You heard the German make a small noise of happiness.

"Gute~ My name is Ludwig by the way, and I'm glad that you called me _____."

~ Time Skip ~

You laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling absentmindedly with a dopey smile. You kept think about the last part Ludwig said before ending the call.

'See you tomorrow around 9, OK? Gute, I can't wait _____, Gute Nacht.~' 

You softly giggled, hugging your pillow. You were surely making yourself blush, but you didn't care. You were so happy!

As you hugged the pillow, Ludwig's voice seemed to be stuck in your head.

'So this means you'd like to go on a date with me, right?'

'Oh uh yeah, I-I guess I mean...' You trialed off, your cheeks a soft pink as you looked away embarrassed though no one was there yo see it. You heard Ludwig softly chuckle before speaking.

'I'm glad you said yes, _____. When you didn't call I thought maybe you didn't find the note or you didn't want to. But I glad you did find the note and said ja. A date with a niedlich, bezaubernd person like you~'