Hetalia Christmas: Italy X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe

"Ve?~ _____, what-a are you doing-a out here-a by yourself?" You heard an Italian accent ask, making you jump in surprise. Snapping your head up, you saw your crush Italy opening the patio door and stepping out.

The happy Italian country was wearing a red, white, and green sweater with a pair of black pants. A red and white Santa hat sat snuggly on his head, the white ball of fluff falling in his eyes. And his signature smile was present on his lips, a smile that was contagious to anyone.

Italy was surprised a bit, though, seeing that you weren't smiling back. And when he saw your puffy eyes, and a red tint on your face like you were crying. His smile dropped and he began to fret.
"Wah!?! _-____ why are-a you crying?!" Italy asked/shouted, his curl crinkling in worry.

Although you were sure he knew you were crying, you forced a smile on your face. Slowly standing up, you wiped your face to rid any tears that may have been present on your face.
"Oh hey Italy, I didn't... I didn't see you there. And what do you mean crying? I'm not crying, why would I be crying? I mean why would I... Be crying...?" You tried to say as cheerful as possible, but it quickly faded into uncertainty.
Noticing this, you forced a smile on your face to try and cover it up. 'Maybe smiling will make him think I'm fine...' You thought, brushing a few strands of your (h/c) hair from your eyes.

Glancing up, you noticed that Italy still had a concerned look on his face. The smile you were wearing begin to falter a bit, and your tears from before were trying to make an appearance again. Not wanting Italy to see them, you stared at the ground, finding your shoes suddenly interesting.
'How embarrassing, having your crush see you crying...' You thought, gripping the sleeve of your (f/c) sweater tightly. Suddenly a gentle hand touched your arm.

"Huh?" You looked up, coming face to face with Italy. His usually closed eyes were now open, showing you his honey amber orbs. Locking with your (metaphoric e/c), you found it hard to look away.

Italy suddenly cupped your cheeks with his hands, surprising you a bit. But without warning, he quickly pressing his lips to yours. You blushed, your eyes widening in utter shock. Italy was kissing you!
Not knowing what else to do, you shoved him away. Feeling your face burn like fire in the cold night air, you stared at Italy in shock.
"Italy what the hell are you doing?!" You shouted, not out of anger but from surprise. But Italy thought you were mad, Italy freaking out and yelled in fear.

"Ah!I'm-asorry_____! ButBig-abrotherFrancetold me-athatwhensome-aoneiscrying,you-ahaveto kissthemto-amakethem-ahappy!Andit-salsomeansyoulike-athemverymuch!I'msorryI-akissedyou_____!" Italy cried frantically, his words getting rushed together.
When he finished, he was shaking and breathing heavily. Tears were forming in the corner of his eyes, which were now closed again, as he looked up at you.

You stared at him, trying to figure what the panicking Italian had said. After slowly deciphering and analyzing what Italy had said, you slowly smiled. Repeating the sentence in your mind, you began to chuckle, which then turned to giggles, and finally, laughter.

Italy looked at you like you were crazy, but seeing that you weren't angry with him, he smiled. After your laughter died down, you couldn't stop smiling.
Your (e/c) orbs fell on Italy, blushing when you saw him smiling up at you. You looked to the side, coughing in your hand awkwardly.
"Well Italy, um, you shouldn't believe everything France says..." You muttered, feeling your blush darken.

Italy made a soft disappointed 've~', his curl dropping as he hung his head. You smiled softly, reaching out to place a gentle hand on your shoulder. "But I didn't say I didn't like it..."

Italy head shot up in shock, disbelief written over his face before smiling widely. "Ve!~" He shouted before hugging you, taking you by surprise. Wrapping his arms around your neck, he nuzzled the crook of your neck.
Not knowing what to do, you slowly hugged back, wrapping your arms around his waist. Italy hummed, resting his head on your shoulder. His curl was tickling your cheek but ignored it. You couldn't help but smile, hugging Italy a little tighter. You wanted to stay like this forever.

But a knock on the the glass patio door disrupted the moment. Looking up, you noticed Summer smiling at you. "Hey, get your butts in here before you catch a cold!" She said, chuckling a bit before walking away.
You scowled a bit, glaring in her direction for ruining the moment. But when Italy pecked your cheek, you stopped and sighed. "I guess she's right, we better go in before we catch colds..." You stated, grabbing Italy's hand and began to go inside.

Sliding the door open, you stepped inside with Italy at toe. Closing the door, you turned to Italy who smiled up at you causing you to smile back.

"Hey Italy, _____! Mistletoe!" Someone shouted, looking over to find that it was Spain. And he was pointing at something above your head.
Looking up, you saw the red and green plant decoration. Also known as Mistletoe.
You blushed, looking back down to Italy who was blushing as well. But when your eyes locked with each other, you laughed.

"Well, I guess we have to kiss now." You states, placing your hands on Italy's hips. The bubbly nation so one caught on, beaming brightly as he wrapped his arms around your neck. "Si!~" He said before pressing his lips to yours. The room erupting into applause and cheers for you and your new boyfriend.