Uke!Australia x Seme!M Reader: Birthday Sex Surprise (Lemon)

“Finally… I’m home…” Jett sighs, trudging his way up the front steps of his house, digging for the house keys in his pocket. But he stops when he reaches the front door, a piece of paper taped to the door.

Jett was very confused when he saw was it was a note from his partner, his thick eyebrows furrowed downwards in a look of confused. "What the bloody hell.." he murmured, taking the note into his grasp and reading it. The note, written on a napkin, was clearly written rather hastily, being slightly crumpled from being mishandled. The writing was messy, rushed and smudged, reading "Meet me at the new café ~ _____." That was all it said. No explanation as to why or sign of wishing Jett happy birthday.

Jett sighs and groaned, all he wanted to do was eat a nice hot meal and a hot bath before curling up with _____. His day wasn't exactly the best day, it was horrible in his mind. Jett grumbles, cursing _____ a little before going to change out of his work clothes and taking a quick showering before heading off to the café he was asked to go to.

The small drive to the café allowed Jett to reflect on the day. When he first woke up, he was as excited as a child on Christmas. Who wouldn't be excited on their birthday? But it was nothing like he expected, nothing at all. Everyone was rude to him all day, like it was Pick on the Aussie Day at work. His boss giving him the crummy, boring jobs while his coworkers poked fun at him. Thankfully he was able to ignore them, but what was worse was that his fiancé, _____, hadn't texted or called him all day. But above all. No one had wished him a happy birthday at all. The tiniest Happy Birthday would have made Jett's day. But he received nothing.

Jett's usual smile had melted down into a slight frown, the feeling of being forgotten and tossed aside filling his large and booming heart to the brim. He did not care if the people he worked with remembered his birthday, they were all jerks anyway. What hurt the most was perhaps _____ forgetting about his birthday. It hurt a lot more. He sighed and shakes his head, knowing he had to look happy when he arrived to the café so that _____ wouldn't worry about what was wrong. _____ was always worried and frantic whenever Jett got upset, usually blaming himself. He couldn't deal with that today. It would break his heart.

His thoughts continued to wonder until he finally saw the brightly painted sign of the café that he was supposed to go to. Helix Café the sign read in soft pastel purples and blues, making it stand out against the other dulled signs of other establishments. It looked rather cute from what Jett could see, the widows having cute little animals painted on it. But he couldn't see inside as heavy curtains blocked out the windows. Even the door had a curtain to block the view of the inside. Which was quite strange.

Jett sighs through his nose, parking his truck before slipping out of it, locking the car behind him and slowly walking towards the door with pursed lips. He really did not want to be here. But he knew that _____ was expecting him. As he got closer, he could hear cheerful, and soft chatter coming from the café. It was odd that such a cutesy café could be so loud and rambunctious. It must be rather popular to be like this. Jett pursed his lips a bit more, not really wanting to be in such a loud place today. Usually he would but not today. The Aussie took in a deep breath, reluctantly pushing open the door and calling out his flirty lover's name. He didn't know what he was expecting to see inside.

"Surprise!!" A loud chorus of voices shouted, confetti and party poppers going off. Momentarily blinding Jett in a wave of pixelated rainbow. Once the paper shreds cleared, he was greeted by his friends and family smiling widely at him.

Jett's forest green eyes flew wide with surprise, his entire body momentarily frozen completely at the sudden burst of colours in his vision. When it all cleared and he was able comprehend, Jett couldn't help but smile. So this was why _____ told him to come here. A surprise birthday party. _____ was very good at keeping secrets from him. That's what made their relationship rather spontaneous and fun.