The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Italy's Ending)

You looked at your phone, hand shaking lightly. You sighed, trying to stop the small tremors. Your eyes traveling to the piece of paper in your other hand, reading the number that was neatly written. The hand writing small yet readable, the lettering close together. It was pretty cursive handwriting.

You sighed, letting your phone drop from your hand. You rested your face in your hands, sighing. You didn't know what to do. What if this was just a prank? This made your heart ache. But something told you... It wasn't... Your fingers began to slowly move.

Before you knew it, you had dialed the number. Your phone was now pressed against your ear, the other line dining softly. You were lightly shaking, butterflies fluttering in your stomach.

A few moments passed before the ringing stopped. "Hello?" A cheery, Italian accent asked. You tensed, not knowing what to do. Your face had gone red, your breath catching in your throat. You felt like you were suffocating.

"H-hello..." You stuttered, clenching your eyes shut. You heard a small giggle.

"You must be _____, si?~"  They asked, sounding hopeful. You have a small him, confirming it. You heard a pleased 've' sound.

"You finally called! I was beginning to think you didn't find my number! But you did! I so happy!" He said rather quickly, hearing him run around a bit. You softly giggled, you could hear him smile.

"My name is Feliciano, bello~"
~ Time skip ~

You were a blushing mess, hands covering your face. So rambled in your hands, thinking about how cute Feliciano was and some of the things he said to you.

"You're very cute, _____~ You look so squishy and huggable!"

You blush grew darker, you could feel the Italians hands squeezing your plush belly. You could feel his chest pressed against your back, pulling you closer.

"Such a cute bello~"

You squealed, shaking your head. You tried to calm yourself down, which took a while.
"I better get some sleep..." You said, uncovering your face which still had a oink tint.

You plugged your phone on the charger, placing it on the nightstand. You neatly folded the paper and sat it beside your phone, slipping a corner under one of the edges.

You flopped back down in your pillows, making a soft noise at the softness. You snuggled into them, smiling a bit. You pulled your fuzzy (f/c) blanket around you, humming in delight.

You closed your eyes, listening to the rain that began to patter against the window. The sound of the rain only lolled you further into sleep, being a soft lullaby. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep, slipping off into your dreams.

"Buona notte, _____~"

~ Time Skip ~

You slowly opened your eyes, finding your room a dim grey. Groaning, you nuzzled your pillow before burying your face into it. He lightly hugged it, taking a dead breath. It didn't take long for you to start drifting back off...

A low, threatening rumble woke you up. You forced yourself to look at your window, noticing how dark it had gotten again. Dark, heavy clouds were cluttering the sky, the suns presence absent.
You huffed, decided to get up and get ready for work. You sat up, yawning a bit. You rubbing your eyes, grabbing your phone and turned it on to check the time and see if you had any notifications.