Hetalia Halloween: Vodka Bottle - Russia

You hesitated, not really wanting to go first. "Come on _____, pick something!" America yelled, making you jump in surprise. You sighed and rolled your eyes, "Fine..."
You reached inside, fingers brushing over multiple items. That's when you felt something big and glass like, curiosity getting the best of you. Your fingers wrapped around, pulling it out to reveal a half empty vodka bottle.

America's face paled, "_-____ y-you can c-choose again i-if you want to!" He stuttered, grabbing the bottle from your hands.
A hand suddenly clamped down on your shoulder, making you yelp in both surprise an pain. "_____ got my item da?" A thick Russian accent asked, sending shivers down your spine.

You looked back over your shoulder, finding Russia smiling down at you. He was wearing a King of Hearts costume. Russia's smile widened, "Privet _____, I see you got my item. We go to the closet now da?" He asked, his smile widening as he grabbed your hand.

He kept a hard grip on your hand like you would run away any moment, a cold sensation traveling up your arm. Once at the closet, Russia went in first and pulled you in. Estonia gave you a sad smile before closing the door and locking it, leaving you alone with Russia in the dark.

You remained silent and motionless, not knowing what to do on say. The reason you didn't re-pick an item was because you actually have a huge crush on the Russian. Others saw him as a cruel and evil person, but you knew he was just misunderstood. But you couldn't tell him that. What is Belarus found out? She would surely kill you...

A pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped around your waist, making you let out a noise of surprise. Russia chuckled, resting his head on top of yours. "Why are you so quiet _____? Did you not want to pick me?" He asked, his voice a little threatening at the end but sad at the same time.
You blushed and shook your head, "N-no, I a-actually wanted to get you..." You stuttered, looking at the ground shyly.

Russia was surprised, "You wanted to get me?" He questioned, forcing you to turn around? Your blush darkened. You were a few inches short that Russia, making his face be only mere inches for yours.
You nodded your head, finding it hard to talk at the moment. Russia's surprised expression turned to one of happiness. "You like me da?" He asked with a smile.
You gulped down the lump in your throat that prevented you from talking, shaking your head. "I-I actually l-love you Russia... For a while now actually. I n-never said a-anything thinking t-that you never felt the s-same and then there's Bel- mmph!"

You were cut short by Russia pressing his lips roughly to yours. You froze from shock before it melted away, allowing you to return the kiss. Your lips fell in sync and the faint taste of vodka stained your lips, the taste was a little bitter but tolerable.
He wraps something warm around your neck but you don't bother looking, feeling him bend down.
Your legs left the ground as he wrapped them around his waist and pressed your back back against the wall, never breaking the kiss.

Finally, you break apart for air but you can't get far for his scarf was looped around both out your necks. You decided instead to cuddle into his chest, closing your eyes and feeling him breath into your hair.
"Ya tebya lyublyu _____, you don't see me as scary or merciless but you see me by my heart. That's why, _____, will you be my boyfriend?" Russia asked happily, making you chuckle and look up, pecking his lips.
You found Russia's hand and held it in yours, your (e/c) eyes gazing into his. "Da!" You laughed, the tall Russian giving you a tight hug.

You wanted to stay in the embrace forever when Russia began to kiss your jaw line, surprising you a bit. He smirk, his violet colored orbs flashing in amusement as he began to nip and suck on you sensitive skin.
You raked your nails down his neck and heard him hiss in satisfaction. You did it again and got the same reaction.
He suddenly found your sweet spot, making you gasp loudly. Russia growled into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. The next thing you knew, he was abusing the sweet spot on your neck and started bucking into you. You moaned loudly, almost screaming, as you tilted your head back.

You could feel the mark beginning to form already, large bruise like spots decorating your neck. The scarf that was once wrapped around your neck fell to the ground, letting Russia have more access to your neck.

There was suddenly a soft knock on the door, Russian pausing his movement. "O-one minute w-warning..." Came Latvia's soft voice.

Russia smiled, unwrapping your legs from his waist and settling you back on the ground. You were a little wobbly, Russia pulling you into his chest before you could fall.
He laughed a little and nuzzled your neck, smiling at the huge amount of marks left there.
"Our time is up." He said quietly, watching the door begin to slowly open.

Everyone looked relieve when they saw you were still alive, walking out of the closet hand and hand with Russia. Once out of the small closet you stopped, making Russia stop as well.
When he begin to turn around, you stood on your tip-toea, giving him a small peck on the lips. He grinned.

"Become one with Mother Russia da?" He asked before dragging you upstairs. The other countries did nothing, continuing on with the party.