Romano X Male Reader: Morning Tease

You felt your cheeks burst into a deep crimson color, nervously averting your eyes to the side. You squeaked when Romano hugged you tighter, burying his face into your stomach.

It was a little uncomfortable, having your Italian lover sleeping nearly on top of you. His legs tangled messily with yours, he was using your stomach as a pillow, and his arms were wrapped tightly around your waist. And he was shirtless, only wearing his black boxers that had tiny tomatoes printed on them. Well, you weren't moving anything soon...

"R-romano, please let go of me..." You whispered, gently nudging the Italians shoulder. "Nnngh... No..." He mumbled, moving up a bit so his head now rested on your bare chest. Your blushed darkened, feeling his knee resting on your tight, accidentally grazing your crotch.
"Romano please..." You softly whined, wiggling in his grip. Romano groaned and shook his head. You noticed his grip loosened a bit, his hands slowly caressing your sides.

He began to slowly kiss your exposed chest, making a trail up to your neck. His hands began to wander, reaching down to caress your inner thighs. You shuttered, making Romano chuckle. He quickly retracted himself, rolling off of you, his back now facing you. You sighed in frustration, "Romano!"
The Italian's body shook as he stifled a laugh, a pout crossing your features. "I thought-a you wanted me-a to let go of you-a bello?" He said, back still facing you as he began to stretch. His arms raised above his head.

You took advantage of Romano's position, quickly wrapping your arms around his chest. Romano yelled out on surprise. "O-oi! _____ y-you damn-a bastardo! Let me g-ahh!"
Romano bit his lip, preventing moans from spilling out of his mouth. You grinned, continuing to nip along the sensitive skin of his vulnerable back. You moved your hands, feeling his taunt muscles as his breath hitched. "_-____!!!"

You suddenly stopped, moving away and quickly standing up. Romano shot up, his face red from blushing and anger. "Where do-a you think you're-a going ragazzo!?" He yelled, seeing you getting dressed. You smirked.
"Getting dressed, duh..." You said, finding a (f/c) shirt and a pair of jeans. You peeked at Romano over your shoulder, his bright green eyes locked on as you. You bit your tongue to keep from chuckling.

Dropping the clothes, you slowly swaggered towards Romano. "Unless... You want to do something else..." You whispered, slowly straddling his hips, resting your forehead on his to gaze into his now wide eyes.
Romano remained quiet, his face turning red. You grinned, giving his nose a light kiss. The tsundere's red face turning darker than it already was.

You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck, never breaking eye contact. You suddenly didn't feel like teasing anymore, the playfulness in your eyes gone.
You felt Romano sneak his hands to your hips, holding you in place. "T-ti amo _____." Romano said softly, nuzzling his cheek against your.
"Ti amo anch'io Romano." You said back happily, a wide smile gracing your lips before fading.
Time seemed to slow down as Romano slowly inched toward your face, bliss washing over your body when his lips touched your softer ones.

Slowly, he began moving his lips against yours. You quickly responded, eyes flittering shut as you began to kiss back. You felt Romano's warm tongue slid over your bottom lip, impatiently asking for permission.
You granted him access almost instantly, the pink muscle sliding into your mouth. You moaned, feeling Romano slowly begin to knead the flesh of your buttocks.

"Fratello! _____! What do-a you want for-?!" Interrupted Italy's voice, making the kiss break. Your eyes shot to the door to find Italy standing there, his smile slowly fading away. His cheeks turning pink.
"You-a idiota can't you-a see I'm in the middle of-a something here?!" Romano yelled he pulled you into his chest, a blush attacking his face. Italy's mouth formed an 'oh' as he began to slowly close the door, leaving the two of you alone again.

"Stupid fratello..." Romano muttered, a small laugh coming from you which made him glare at you. "What's-a so funny idiota?" He asked lowly, you only shook your head before placing your lips on his.
He happily kissed back until you pulled away, making him pout in disapproval. "You can't mad at me for long Lovino..." You whispered, making him huff a laugh.
"Si~ I guess you're-a right." He said with a faint smile, you chuckled as you laid your head against his chest.

"I like your curl." You said suddenly, making the Italian tense up. You grinned, sitting up and punching him lightly in the chest. "I'm not goong to pull it. It's just in the shape of a heart!" You chuckled, moving your hand up to trace its shape. But your fingers accidentally tangled itself in the curl, causing you to pull on it. Romano groan, you froze.

Romano grabbed your hips, quickly flipping the position to pin you to the bed. "You shouldn't have-a done that _____..." He whispered huskily in your ear, hands sneaking their way up your shirt. You gave a gasped moan.
Romano smirked darkly, licking his lips as he straddled your hips, keeping you from moving. "And I'm tired of teasing." He growled, roughly smashing his lips to yours.

~ Other POV ~

"Summmmer!" Italy yelled, running into the young Germans arms, slightly terrified. Summer was taken back, gently pushing the Italian away from her. "Italy, what's wrong?" She asked, looking down at the shaking Italian.
"I think fratello's hurting _____! All-a I can hear is-a them yelling each-a others names-a!" He said quickly, wrapping his arms around Summer's waist and his face in her stomach. Summer turned red.
"Italy... I don't think Romano's hurting _____..." She muttered, feeling her blush darken at the thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating! I wanted to update more this week but got writers block. And I wanted to do more tomorrow, but I have a football game, so I don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow. And Sunday, I have to go to a play and I don't want to be disrespectful by having my tablet out. But I'll try to update again soon!

Me: Life hates me...

Prussia: Come on, it can't be zhat bad...

Me: Shut up or it will get worse!