Germany X Intimidating!Male Reader: Horror Movies (Lemon)

A loud knock on the door of your house broke you from your light sleep on the couch, a soft growl leaving your lips. 'Who ever it is, they better need something important...'
You went to the door, forcing a childish smile on your face, "Da?"

You were surprised when you saw it was Germany, your long time crush. The German man was shivering violently in front of you, his hands cupped in front of his mouth as he blew hot air into them. Like sickles of ice hung from his hair, his usual pale face a soft pink from the cold, he obviously wasn't used to the harsh, freezing weather of (C/n).

"H-hallo _____, m-may I come i-in?" He said through clattering teeth. "Da...!" You answered quickly, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside, closing the door so more of the warm air of your house could get out. Germany sighed in relief.

"What are you doing here Germany?" You questioned, looking down at the still freezing German. He rubbed his gloved hands against his dark green jacket, "Jou invited me to come over for a movie remember?" Your eyes widened.

"Oh da, now I remember! Sorry that I sort of forgot..." You scratched the back of your head, looking away from Germany. Your house was sort of a mess since you lived by yourself, gaining your independence from your brother, Russia, a few years ago. There were clothes strewn around the house, pants on the couch, a shirt on the floor, a pair of boxers on the ceiling fan.
A few dirty dishes laying on the coffee table, empty cans of (f/soda) half-crushed, and a few used tissues for other purposes than blowing your nose. (Sorry, I had to do that :3).

Germany shook his head, "I see... But can ve still watch it anyways? Zhe Visit right?"

You gave an awkward smile, "Um da sure... Just give me a sec you clean up a bit... You can take your jacket and boots off by the door. And there's beer in the fridge if you want it." You said quickly before you began to clean.

Germany chuckled, "Ja, und jou might vant to put some clothes on as vell..." He said before going over to the door, taking off his jacket and hanging it before bending down to unlace his boots?

"Huh?" You looked down, finding yourself only clad in (f/c) boxers with (f/animal) on them. Your face instantly turned red. You grabbed a black shirt and a of pair dark blue shorts, shoving them on before Germany turned around. His baby blue eyes connected with your (e/c) ones, staring at you for a few moments before looking away.

"Beers in the fridge, ja?"

"Yeah..."

Germany nodded his head before walking away to find your kitchen, a small sigh leaving your lips. 'I can't believe he saw me half-naked...' You thought as you began to clean up the living room.

~ With Germany ~

"Oh mein Gott he has more abs than me! And how is he able to walk around with such little clothing?!" Germany whispered shouted to himself, easily finding _____'s kitchen and going to the fridge. He opened it and was surprised to find how little food the Russian nation had.

A half-empty bottle of vodka, a half a gallon of milk that was out of date, a few blocks of cheese, (f/soda), a case of beer, and a cake.

Germany was questioned by the cake, did _____ make it? The German glanced around, making sure that the (h/c) male wasn't watched and took a small piece of it. He placed the chocolate looking cake in his mouth, chewing it a bit before swallowing, he was surprised at how good it tasted. He took another piece and another before thinking, 'Vhat if _____ made this for someone else? I better stop...'

He grabbed two cans of beer and closed the refrigerator door, looking around the small kitchen. It looked unused, dirty dishes laid in the sink, and the trash was nearly over flowing. Germany shook his head, "Is _____ really this messy?" He asked himself before turning to go back to the living room.