Russia X Sleepy!Male Reader: Snow Dreams

_____ was a great boyfriend. He had luxurious silk like (h/c)nette hair, bright phosphorescent (e/c) eyes, a deeply defined (s/c) body, and a pearl white smile. He knew how to cook, he had a great and funny personality, he was pretty laid back, and overall he was just plainly amazing to Russia. But there was only thing that was a little negative. He always slept.

Just like his brother, Greece, the (h/c) male was always sleeping. Whether it was at meeting's, at home, in the car, in the middle of the park, anywhere! _____ would sleep!
Although Russia found it cute how the (larger/smaller) male would curl up in a ball with the blankets, small puffs of air leaving his slightly parted lips, and the small noises he would make when he tried to wake him up. But he really wanted to spend time with _____ somewhere else other than in the bed. (Not in that kind of way...)

And today he wanted to celebrate their two year Anniversary of being married. But of course _____ was curled up in the bed, fast asleep. Completely oblivious to his surroundings.

"Podsolnechnik, wake up... _____ you need to get up..." Whispered as hushed voice in your ear, breaking the dream world you were in. "Nngh...five more minutes..." You muttered with a yawn before pulling the (f/c) blanket tighter around your body.
"Nyet, you said that half an hour ago..." Complained Russia above you, most likely standing over the bed and looking down.
"Why don't you join me than?" You asked sleepily and buried your head back into the pillow, starting to dream again.
Suddenly the warmth of the cozy blanket was yanked away, a shiver going down your spine as the winter like air touched your skin. Your eyes snapped open.
"Ahhhh! I-It's cold! Give me the blanket back!" You yelled sternly, Russia gave a smirk before turning on his heel.
"If you want it, come get it sunflower!" He teased before quickly leaving the room, leaving you dumbfolded in the bed. You groaned in frustration and flopped back into the mattress, "But I wanna sleep...!"
That's when you remembered, there were extra blankets in the closet. You grinned as you swung your feet over the edge of the bed and quickly stood up, going over to the closet. Swinging the closet doors open, you bent down, retrieving the (f/c)ed blankets.
With a small smirk of victory you went back to bed, piling the four blankets on top of yourself and went back to sleep.

~ Timeskip ~

'Asleep again?' Russia asked himself, walking into the room to find the mountain of blanket on top of you. The Russian begin to think, you could obviously get more blankets again so stealing the blankets wouldn't work anymore. Maybe making you hold your breath? Russia chuckled at the idea, walking over to the bed and gently sitting down.
Your were laying on your back, strands of (h/c) hair falling in your face, your arms stretched above your head, while you mouth wide open, small snores filling the air. Russia chuckled, you looked adorable.
'Too bad it has to end...' He thought. He placed his hand over your mouth and then pinched your nose. Preventing you from breathing. "Any second now da..." He said softly as he waited patiently for you to wake up.
One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Te-
"Mmmph!!!"
Your eyes snapped open. Russia removed his hands, you sat up quickly and began to gasp for air.
"Russia! What in the name of Hades did you do that for!?!" You yelled, Russia's childish smile bloomed on his face.
"Ah, you are awake now sunflower."
"Yeah after you tried to suffocate me!"
Russia chuckled, "No need to get so hasty _____, I would have gone too far."
You rolled your eyes, "Whatever, I'm going back to sleep..."
You yawned before laying back down, turning away from Russia and closed your eyes. It only took a few seconds for you to fall asleep again.
Russia sighed, how could you fall asleep so quickly?!
You shifted in your sleep muttering something about (idk, something you like) and turned over on your side, the blankets falling off your body. You were shirtless and only wore a pair of (f/c) boxers. Your flawless (s/c) skin began to develop tiny goosebumps, a small shiver quaking your body. Russia smiled.
That's when he noticed your bare sides, an idea popping in his head. If he recalled correctly, you were extremely ticklish. He remembered one time when he accidentally touched your sides and you yelped loudly. It was funny. Seeing the (larger/smaller) male with a blush painted across his nose, a small frown on your face, quiet curses leaving your mouth as you stomped away.
Russia chuckled at the memory before his violet eyes fell on you, his smirk turning to a smirk.
He slowly leaned down to your ear, giving it a small nip for you to groan.
"Podsolnechnik wake up..."
"Nnnhg...!"
Another nip.
"Ty luchshe vstavay _____..."
His large hand touched your side, making you groan in annoyance.
"Russia... Stop..." You said groggily, not noticing the grin that grew on Russia's face.
His hand clasped down roughly on your side, a loud yell echoed through the house. You rocketed up with wide eyes and your breath became erratic.
"Russia no!" You shouted, but it was only a futile effort.
You tried to get up but was pinned to the bed by Russia, your hands being held above your head with one hand while his other was free. "Russia please!" You pleaded as you struggled against his grip but failed. He smiled before attacking your sides, making you burst into laughter.
"Hahaha~ R-russia s-sto ahahaha~! You pleaded as he let go of your hands and used both of his hands, your laughter increasing.
You tried to get away but noticed that he was sitting on top of you, keeping you trapped underneath him.
Your sides began to ache and your breath became uneasy, but Russia never stopped. That's when you remembered something. He was ticklish as well.
You quickly flipped the position, grabbing his shoulders to roll him underneath you. Russia's violet eyes widened as he stared up at you in surprise. "_-____?"
Your hands quickly raced to his sides and attacked them, his laughter echoing in the room.
"

Hahaha~ _-___ stop! Ah~ N-no! Not there haha~!" He cried as your hands continued to attack his sides, tears from laughing so hard pricked at his eyes. You began laughing yourself.
Russia tried to fight back, trying to grab your wrists up failed. You instead grabbed his both of his wrists, holding them above his head.

You were now straddling his waist, his hands pinned up above while he was trying to catch his breath from laughing. You were doing the same as you looked down at him, his large form nothing more than a panting mess under you.
"I-I... Finally ha... Got you a-awake haha podsolnechnik..." The Russia said between pants. You smiled and laughed lightly.
"Yeah, you did..."
Russia smiled.
You stared down into his violet eyes of your Russian boyfriend as his locked with yours.
"_____ do you know what toda-!"
Russia was was cut short by you pressing your lips roughly to his. He froze from shock before it melted away, his violet orbs sliding shut as he began to return the kiss.
Your lips fell in sync and the faint taste of vodka stained your lips, the taste was a little bitter. "Mmph..."
You heard Russia whimper as the urge for air became unbearable, forcing you to pull away.
His face was painted pink and he was having some trouble breathing.
"____ why did you-"
"Yeah, I know today is our second anniversary. How could I forget?"
You questioned with a small smirk before it grew into a mischievous smirk.
"You want to know why I sleep all the time agapó̱?" You questioned. Russia slowly thought for a moment before he nodded his head. You chuckled lowly.
"My country has the second highest sex rate in the world." You stated almost seriously, but a widening smirk was plastered on your face.
Russia's eyes widened. It was unannounced that _____ was the seme in their relationship. Most thought it was the other way around, but who ever thought that was wrong.
You chuckled deeply as you began to unbutton Russia's pale yellow dress shirt.
"Now as lovely as your clothes look on you, I'd much rather see them on the floor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I am so ready to write Lemons now.
Germany: Jou vill not be writing such things kleine Schwester!
Me: Watch me! *Runs away to Japan's House*
Germany: *sighs* Vhy is she so much like jou?
Prussia: Keseseseses!~ Because she awesome just like me! But not as much.
Germany: Vait, vhy is she going to Japan's?