Prussia x Suicidal!M!Reader: Perfect (Happy Ending)

He always called you perfect. You never knew why, but he always did. His eyes would twinkle and his lips would curl back, the word falling effortlessly from his lips.

He thought that the invariably smile you do in the middle of a kiss, and then pull back and look at him and laugh a little. He thought that was perfect.

He thought that when you spoke about your passions and dreams. How your eyes lit up and you talked quickly, words tumbling over one another. He thought it was perfect.

He thought that the way you cuddled with him at night. Your body fitting snuggly with his, as if you were puzzle pieces, destined to be together for ever. He thought it was perfect.

Everything about you was perfect! From the smallest little hair on you head, to the cute little toes on your feet. He never saw a flaw, and if he did, he said it was just an addition to how perfect you were. Perfect.

When he first came to your high school freshmen year and he saw you, he thought you were perfect. You had the adorable book worm look with big rimmed glasses, messy (h/c) hair, and a timid persona. He quickly became your friend.

Sophomore year, he was a bit more cocky. But only because he wanted to express his feelings. He would scare you randomly at your locker, 'accidentally' gropes and touches, and some sexual jokes. But you didn't take them personally.
That same year he asked you to the homecoming dance, a bright blush on his face, a crumpled bouquet of roses in his hand. How could you decline?

You spent the night dancing with the albino. You memorised him with your elegant moves and your soft, feminine hands lightly gripping his. He loved the feeling of them. Your (f/c) button up was neatly tucked in your black slacks. You were perfect.

Junior year was full of excitement. You and Gil had the same exact classes, always paired up for partner projects, and were always there for each other. It wasn't until prom when Gil revealed his feelings.

It was about an hour after prom and Gil had seemed to drive you to the middle of no where. He got out and coaxed you out as well, taking you to a lake. The moon shimmered off the crystal clear water, bouncing off of you and the Prussian.

It was that night he kissed you, sitting on the dock. Your lips were soft like velvet and tasted like sugar, it was hard for him to pull away. Your face was bright red, your (e/c) wide in surprise, your mouth agape. He chuckled, cupping your cheek. You were perfect.

Senior year was a quick paced year. Before you knew it, it was time for graduation. You were in you (school/c) gown, adjusting the hat. Gil came up behind you and hugged you, kissing your cheek. You squeak and began to ramble, trying to scold him. You always did this when he embarrassed you, he thought it was cute. You were perfect.

All these memories came back to Gil as he looked down at you, laying, sleeping, in your now eternal sleep.

You were perfect. Your angelic face was resting peacefully, eyes softly closed. Your softly lips seal shut, never to open again. Soft, feminine hands gently crossed over one another, laying on your stomach. Your crisp, seamless tuxedo fitted you perfectly. It was perfect.

Gilbert swallowed back sobs, tears blinding him. His warm, loving hand hold your cold, lifeless one. "Why... Why did you do this? We were perfect together..." He whispered, closing his eyes tightly. The little beads of watered crystal fall on your cheeks, sliding down them.

He was clenching the note he had found on your shared bed. It told him how you had depression ever since you met but never told him. You never told him in fear of him making fun of you or leaving. You just wanted him to believe you were perfect. But you couldn't take the faking anymore and couldn't bear to with the pain.