Intoxicated!Scotland x Intoxicated!Reader: Heat of the Moment (Lime)

It was intense. The large red headed male had you pinned against the walk, grinding and bucking against you as he licked and nibbled your. You gasped and moaned, pulling and clawing at his skin while​, grinding back the best you could. The scent of alcohol penetrating the air.

Allistor grunted, silencing you by feverishly attacking your lips. Both your moans muffled as he picked you up, stumbling to the couch. Your back soon met the cushions, the Scotsman ripping at your clothes. You let out a sensitive gasp when he rubbed your cum strained crotch through your pants. He grinned. How much has changed in an hour.

~~~~~

You sat beside Allistor as he chugged down his sixth whiskey, quickly ordering another one. You watched him as you sipped on your (alcoholic drink), being on your third. You two had only been at the bar for about fifteen minutes, and you were both were already tipsy. Allistor placed a hand on your thigh.

"Have any plans tonight?" He asked, lightly rubbing closer to your crotch. You shivered, feeling yourself get aroused. You haven't been touched by him in so long. You hummed, licking your bottom lip lightly as you shook your head. He chuckled.

"Me neither~" He hummed as he moved closer. The smell of his whiskey filling your senses. It was intoxicating, your eyes closing a little as you took the scent in.

Allistor gave a hearty chuckle as he sipped on the alcohol some more, slowly increase his alcohol​ level. You did the same, soon ordering two more. Allistor nuzzled your neck.

"Mmm~ I missed you." He hummed with slurred words, placing a few kisses along your jaw line. You purred, tilting your head back a little.

"Mmm~ I missed you too." You mumbled, gripping your glass slightly tighter. Your hand moved to Allistors legs, gripping it instead. He grunted and opened his legs, encouraging you.

He moved down to butterfly kiss your neck, your nails digging into his pants slightly. He chuckled, biting on the junction between your shoulder and neck. You let you a moaned gasp. Your pants incredibly tight.

Twenty-five more minutes passed. By now, you and Allistor for were well passed drunk. You both babbled nonsense and laughed hysterically, annoying most of the other drinkers around you.

"Mmm~ nnn~ I need to use the bathroom Alli~" You slurred before getting up, leaning on him as you did so. Allistor hummed, the arm that was snaked around you drifted down. His hand gripped your ass, pulling you closer. He growled, finding your nipple through your shirt and biting.

You let out a moan before giggling, sloppily kissing him before pushing yourself away. You trekked your way to the bathroom, stumbling and tripping over everything on the way there. Once in the sex smelling bathroom, you did your business. Someone entered a few moments after you but you didn't acknowledge them as you finished. You were in the middle of washing your hands when someone grabbed you.

You squeaked when you were pressed against the sink counter, your perpetrator pressing against you. They grunted, grinding against your roughly. You moaned when you felt their large, thick length pulse against you. You felt them breath against your neck, lips sealing around your ear lobe.

Allistor groaned as grinded harder, a hand hastily reaching down to invade your lower regions. You shuttered when the Scots hand wrapped around your already weeping length. He chuckled as he began to pump you, making your legs quiver.

"Mmm~ So eager~" He purred as he pumped faster. You moaned in response, leaning fully against him. You looked in the mirror, seeing yours and Allistor's reflection in the dimly lit room. The sight was erotic and thrilling, making you want more. And Allistor  seemed to noticed.

He growled like a feral animal. His free hand came up, clamping onto your throat as he pulled your head back slightly to sink his teeth into your neck. He sucked as if trying to drink your blood. His hand around your member tightened slightly, pumping harshly. He started to ground and snap his hips against you, dry fucking you.

You cried out as you were rocketed into pure pleasure. Your mouth falling open as Allistor assaulted your body. You moaned as two fingers were pushed into your mouth, moving around. You sucked on them, closing your eyes as your body was rocked hard.

"Mmm~ You like this don't you baby? You want my thick cock so bad right now don't you? Mmm~ Fuck~ I wish I was inside you~" He growled nastily in your ear, his thick, slurred accent turning you on so much more. It was pushing you closer and closer.

It wasn't long until you were releasing. You arched yourself back as you did, crying you. Your thick strands coating the counter, mirror, and Allistor's hand. The Scotsman hummed, slowly calming his actions as he panting. He pressed against you, letting your feel the hot wet spot that was growing in his pants.

You were laid against him, limp as your body quivered. Allistor chuckled, releasing your neck to reveal the dark purple, nearly black mark on your neck. You mewled, your head falling back on his shoulder.

He removed his fingers from your mouth, humming. He reached down, scooping up some of your seed. He brought them back and placed them inside your mouth, letting you taste yourself.

"Mmm~ let's go home~" He growled as he fixed you up a little. You could only nod in response. He chuckled, kissing you deeply. He moaned as he tasted you, slurping and pulling on your lips drunkenly. He pulled away.

"I can't wait to fuck you senseless~"

~~~~~

Allistor groaned as started to wake up, his head already pounding. He grunted, hiding his face in his pillow. After a few moments he opened his eyes, only to realize his pillow was actually you. He raised an eyebrow.

You were under him, hands ties by his belt. Your whole under body littered with deep hickies and bite marks. The most notable one being the nearly fist sized one, there was no way that one was going to be hidden by makeup and turtle neck combined. Your hips had bruises on them about the same shape and size of Allistor's fingers, they were a nice dark black color. Allistor winced, his back felting like it was tore to pieces by a cat.

He looked around, seeing you both were in the living room buck-ass naked with clothes scattered anywhere. He grinned as the events that occurred last night came back. He purred, feeling himself still seated inside you. He shifted, pushing some of his love out of you from how much there was. He heard you moan.

A little bit of after sex morning sex wasn't going to hurt anybody. Besides your ass~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a little lime for you ^^ Sorry I didn't add a Scottish accent. I can't do it and I'm not going to insult that beautiful Scottish accent.