The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Intro)

"H-hello, my name is _____ and I-I'll be your waiter today..." You said shyly, your chubby cheeks a light shade of red. You held your notepad in your hand, shaking lightly as you waited for the customer to rattle off their order. 
You took a deep breath to calm yourself, finding it hard to breath. Maybe it was because of your tight, black waiter uniform or from your racing heart. Maybe it was both. You kept your (e/c) eyes low, not wanting to meet the customers stare. You shuffled your feet, wanting them to hurry up.

You could feel the eyes of other customers looking you up and down, judging you. You gave a small whine, sucking in your gut in hopes of hiding it. But it didn't help.
You heard a snicker and looked up, seeing a group of five athletic boys looking over at you. One of them pointed at you and began snorting like a pig, causing his friends to laugh. You lowered your head, staring down at your blank note pad.

"...Llo?...Ello? Hello? Waiter I'm ready to order..." The customer in front of you said, the sound of annoyance in her voice. You jumped a bit, nodding your head and looking at her. "I-I'm sorry ma'am, w-what would you l-like?" You stuttered, readying your pen to scribble down the order. The woman sighed.

"I want a glass of water, a light Caesar salad,  and a slice of..." She looked you up and down. "Gluten free Cherve Cheesecake..." She said, smirking a bit.

You nodded as you quickly write down the order before turning and scuttling off, your plump belly jiggling with each quick step you took. You tried ignoring the snickers and noise's made toward you, but they only seemed to get louder.
Suddenly a foot was stuck out, you not seeing you. The next thing you knew, you were laying on the ground completely dazed.
When you came through, the whole café was roaring with laughter. You looked up, seeing one of the jocks grinning down at you. He was the one that tripped you. You remained on the floor, too embarrassed to move.

That's when you heard a loud voice shout, shaking the room like thunder.

"Everyone shut up!" The voice belonged to one other than your boss, Abel De Vries. The mans nature stoic face now one of pure death, which could scare anyone shitless. When the people saw his face, they  immediately stopped laughing. The room deathly quiet. He looked at the group of boys, his amber like eyes glowing in anger.
He pointed at the one that tripped you, the jock flinching away.

"You bunch leave. Now." He said sternly, glaring at them. The boys quickly did as Abel said, paying for their meal and leaving. The café was quiet and motionless, the only sound being the ticking of a clock that hung on the wall. The dead silence was broke by Tim sighing, turning to you.

"_____, go on break..." He said, his Dutch accent thick. You quickly nod and scramble to your feet, running to the double doors that lead to the kitchen.

You burst into the kitchen, scaring the cooks and other waiters.
When the doors closed, you leaned against them before slowly sliding to the floor, bringing your knees to your chest as you began to sob. 

Emma, one of the cooks and Abel's sister, immediately went to your side.  "_____, what's wrong?" She asked softly, rubbing your back.

"I-It happened a-again!" You managed through sobs, hugging your knees tighter. Emma sighed and pulled you into a gently hug, trying to comfort you. You leaned into her touch, crying into her shoulder.

This wasn't the first time this has happened. It's actually happened many times before. Being tripped, having food thrown at you, and being called many names such as 'pig' and 'fatass'. But no matter how many times its happened, you refused to stop working at the café. 
The other waiters, Feliks, Toris, and Ravis, questioned why you stayed and tolerated the harassment. And every time you answered with a small smile and head shake, saying 'I like my job. A few insults aren't going to make me quite.'