Hetalia Halloween: Teacup - England

You reach into the hat, feeling the texture of many different things. Then your fingers brushed against something roundish, small, and hard. This caught your interest. Your fingers wrapping around it and pulled it from the hat.
You found that it was a white, porcelain teacup. America grinned, "_____ got England!"

The blonde Englishman emerged from the crowd of countries. He was wearing blue gentleman like clothing but had a cape and a fang protruding from his upper lip. A vampire you guessed.
America clamped his hand down on your shoulder, "Good luck with him _____!" He whispered, chuckling before walking off. You blushed, why of all people did America have to know you had a crush on the tsundere Brit?

"Hello _____." England said with a faint smile, showing off his pearly white teeth.
"Hey England." You said with a small smile, giving a small wave. England sighed, "I guess we better get to the closet..."
He grabbed your hand, dragging you to the closet. Once there he went in first and you followed, Canada being the one to close the door. "Seven minutes you guys..." He said before closing the door, sealing you and England in the dark room.

The closet was rather small, and no matter how you both moved, you were still almost touching each other.
"Bloody hell America!" The Brit grumbled, going over to the wall and sat down. You felt awkward standing and your feet were getting tired, so you sat down as well. You sat with your back against wall, facing away from England.
You rested your head against the drywall of the closet. You closed your eyes, hoping to calm your racing heart. All the whole England remained silent. Neither of you said anything to each other, did you do something wrong?
You dared to take glance at England to find him looking at you, a smile was barely visible on his face.
You quickly looked away to hide the blush that was taking shelter on your face. Was he...Checking you out?

Your mind began to throw possibilities of something happening between the two of you since you had a crush on tea loving country since for as long as you could remember. You loved his gentleman like attitude, but knew it was sort of like a cover up to his true hot-head, tsundere self.

You stole another glance and sure enough he was staring at you, a visible blush coming to his face as well. Your eyes connected for a brief second before you looked away, returning them to the wall infront of you. England's moving to the ground. He caught you staring. 

You fidgeted in you spot, bringing your knees up into your chest. You began to mentally debate, should you ask him if he likes you? No, what if he doesn't fell the same? It could ruin your friendship with him. But you wanted to be more than friends with him, a relationship more serious. You sighed, what's it going to hurt by asking?

"Hey England?" You asked, turning around so you were facing him.
"Yes love?" He asked, looking up from the ground. "Can I ask you something?" You asked as a tint of red crossed you face, making you look at the ground and wring your hands together.

England sat up, moving closer to you. "What is it?" He asked, his eyes full of concern. Your face looked uncomfortably red, were you sick?
"D-do you ah l-like me...?" You asked still looking at the ground. England tensed up, not moving a single muscle. You took this as a sign of rejection.

You felt your eyes water a little, "I-it's okay if you don't, I get it. I was just... curious." You said slowly rubbing your eyes to make them stop burning.
You stared at the ground, trying to keep your tears from falling.

With your gaze fixed on the floor, thoughts of how stupid you were to believe that England liked you. That was until something soft and warm touched your cheek.
You looked up to find a closed-eyed England kissing your cheek! You jumped slightly in surprise and he backed away, a light red color on his cheeks. "E-england...?" You asked, placing your hand on the cheek he kissed.

"Do not say things like that love because well... I do like you, for awhile now. I was just afraid you never felt the same." He said with a small smile that shined brightly.
You were shocked. "S-so you like me too?" You asked cautiously, your mind trying to accept what England was saying.
England smiled before reaching out, cupping your cheek and gently pulled you closer. Your faces only inches apart, feeling his breath fan lightly over your face.

"I think it's more that I love you than like you..." He whispered, a playful smile tugging at his lips. You felt your heart flip in your chest. He did! He did love love you. You smiled, tears forming in the corners of your eyes. But not from sadness, but from happiness.
"I love you too..." You whispered, the gap that separated you slowly closed as your lips connected.

His lips tasted like the Earl Grey tea with a hint of honey and milk, but sweeter in every way. His fingers found their way to yours, entangling your hand together. He moved his hand from your cheek to the back of you head and played with your (h/c) hair, pushing you harder into the kiss.

This lasted only for a few moments before he gently pulled away and smiled, his eyes shining brighter than ever.
"Tea." You said without any emotion on your face, making England raise an eyebrow.
"Tea love?" He asked as the hand in your hair slipped down your arm and then to your hand. "You taste like tea..." You smiled, a light laugh passing your lips.
He chuckled and squeezed my hand, pulling you onto a hug. "You taste sweeter than the finest of sugar love..." He whispered in your ear, making a deep blush appear on your face.

You nuzzled your face into his shoulder while he threaded his fingers in your hair. "_____, will you be mine?" Quietly asked England as his fingers brushed your hair. You smiled and nodded your head.
"It would be my pleasure Iggy." You said with a small chuckle.
"Don't call me that!" He snapped, a small angry pout appeared on his face. You smiled and shook my head. "Love you too Arthur."

For the rest of the time, you two kept stealing kisses from each other. You were practically sitting in England's lap (Although you were bigger than he was).
You decided you take a kiss from England, wanting to be playful. But it soon turned heated when he made you straddle his hips, crashing his lips to yours. The force made you fall back, changing the position so you were laying one floor with england on top of you.
Your (e/c) eyes widened before sliding closed, kissing back. You placed your hands on his shoulders and his found your hips, his thumbs rubbing small circles into your skin.

You were surprised when he suddenly left the kiss, but squeaked when he attacked you neck. You groaned, involuntary moving your head to the side. England smirked, his hand slowly traveling up your shirt. The two of you were so caught up in the moment, you didn't notice the light that was quickly getting bigger and brighter by the second.

"Ohnohnohnohn!~ It seems that you finally confessed your feelings to ____, no?" France smirked, standing in the closet doorway. England stopped what he was doing, glaring up at the Frenchman. You scrambled to straighten your a gawk costume, hiding behind England with a clear blush on your face.
England stood up, grabbing your hand. "Shut it you bloody frog!" He snapped before storming away, taking you with him.