The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Japan's Ending)

'I should just call to see which one it was.' You thought, chewing on the inside of your cheek. You looked down at your phone, the dial pad waiting for you to type the number. You glanced at the paper, your finger drifting to the first number. You gulped, pressing the number.

You quickly pressed the rest, your heart racing. Your mind was screaming at you, asking why you did that. You didn't know, you just did it. You cursed yourself, clenching your eyes shut. To late to turn back now. Hopefully the person went to bed and won't pick up, maybe they'll call you back tomorrow while you're at the café. Yeah! And you could have-

"Herro?" A soft Japanese accent asked, interrupting your thought. You squeaked, jumping in surprise. You were shaking, your eyes wide.

"S-sorry! Wrong number!" You said quickly before handing up. You nearly threw your phone as you grabbed a pillow, hiding your face. Oh god! They answered! Please don't call back! Please don't call back! Please don't call back! You prayed to yourself, waiting for your phone to ring.

A few minutes passed and nothing happened. You slowly came out of you little blanket and pillow shelf. You picked up your phone, sighing in relief. You were about to power it off when you noticed you had a message. You looked at it, curious on who texted you. Your friends when to never text you past a certain time, even if it was urgent. You pressed it, the screens switching.

You looked at the number, hoping it was either Felix or maybe Ravis. But you didn't recognize the number, this making you panic inside a bit. You gulped, forcing yourself to read the message.

~ Hello. Are you _____, from the café?

You hesitated for a moment, thinking about what to reply. You shook your head before typing your reply.

~ Yes I am. And may I ask who you are?

A few moments passed, you getting uneasy by how long it was taking. There was a small ding, signalling you had received a message. You opening the message and read.

~ My name is Honda Kiku, but you can call me Kiku. I'm glad you decided to call me... Well, hang up on me. Lol

You gave a small smile at the end, giving a soft giggle. You laid back into your pillows, typing your reply.

~~~~~

You softly yawned, pulling your blankets up around you. You nuzzled your pillows, getting comfortable. You stared at the wall as you started to drift off, eyes slipping closed. Your mind was still buzzing from the conversation you had with Kiku, a small smile coming to your lips.

Kiku ~ You seem like a very nice person from what I saw on the café. Your smile is so bright.

You blushed a little at this and made a small noise, hiding your face in your pillow.

Kiku ~ Oh you want to go on the sate tomorrow? I don't get off of work until late. But I can work something out. Where can I meet you?

"At the little book store across town..." You said quietly to yourself, softly smiling. You began to drift off, remembering Kiku's last message.

Kiku ~ Oyasumi _____, I can't wait for tomorrow. Sweet dreams

Hetalia X Male Reader Oneshots: Love From Around The WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara