The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Prussia's Ending)

You nervously tapped your foot, wondering if you should call or not. You sighed, shaking your head.
"I can't do this! I just can't!" You said, throwing your phone down. You huffed and grabbed your pillow, burying your face in it. You continued to shake your head, mumbling that you can't.
You soon had to pull away from the pillow, needing air. Your eyes traveled to your phone, the piece of paper wedged beneath it. You continued to stare at it for a bit before grumbling.

"It would be rude to have the number and not call, or at least text..." You said aloud to yourself, picking up your phone. You began to dial the the number, feeling yourself beginning to sweat.

Soon your phone begins to ring, calling your anonymous number. You became nervous the longer you waited, your hand subconsciously going to your pillow. You began to squeeze it, much like a stress ball. You took a dew deep breathes, trying to calm yourself. It's going to be OK...

"Hallo?" A voice laced with a German accent asked, the voice a big hyper and excited. You gulped a bit, trying to fins your voice.

"H-hello um this is uh _-_____ from the café..." You stuttered, gripping your phone. You heard a weird snake like hiss and and a small intake of breath.

"_____! You finally called the awesome me! I was beginning to worry!" He said loudly, making you flinch. You gave a small him, bidding your head.

"I'm sorry... I was just s-scared to call..." You said, a small noise of embarrassment escaping your lips after the statement. This caused the man to chuckle, making your cheeks heat up.

"It's okay little birdie~ I am the awesome Gilbert by the way! Keseseseseseseses!~"

~~~~~

You slowly laid down, pulling the blankets up over you. You sighed happily when your head met the soft pillow, a small yawn escaped your lips. You got comfortable, snuggling in the blankets.

You were very tired after having a nearly three hour conversation with Gil, it now being two in the morning. You couldn't hear much out of your ear now from how loud he was, a muffled buzzing irritating you.

You flipped, needing a new position.

Gil sounded like a nice guy. Loud, yes, but he also sounded caring by the way he talked about his younger brother Ludwig, and his sick friends Antonio and Francis, who he was currently taking care of.

"The two have a small little bug, but they're acting like it's killing them. Kesesesese~ Dummkopf's! Oh, wait a moment... I'm coming with your soup Francis, damn, hold on!"

He didn't let you talk much, but you didn't mind. You didn't really like talking over the phone anyways. You moaned softly when you finally found the right position, pulling a pillow into your arms. You hugged it, eyes getting heavy.

"So... How about a date tomorrow with the awesome me? How about the movie theatre? Sounds awesome right?!"

You never got to answer him before he moved onto a different subject. A movie date did sound fun...

You smiled as you closed your eyes, drifting off. You heard Gil whisper in a soft tone.

"Gute Nacht, _____."

You fell asleep with a warm feeling in your heart.

~~~~~