Iceland x M!Reader: Scared of the Dark

The storm out raged, making tree bend under its mercy. The old tree groaned and creaked in protest, a few obeying the winds orders, bending and bending until they finally broke from the ground. Landing with might crashes that were muffled by the angry howl and whipping of snow. This years snow storm was really really really bad. But some silly snow storm wasn't enough to keep the Nordics from having their annual New Years party.

They were having the party in Tino and Berwald's summer cabin since the party usually got out of hand. Especially whenever Matthias drank too much of Tino's eggnog, which he always did.

Matthias was currently downing his fifth glass of eggnog, shaking and thrusting his hips to the beat of the music, the windows rattling from how loud the music was. Lukas was sitting on the couch in the living room by the fire, trying his best to read through one of his books. Hoping to come across a spell to shut the Dane up. Tino and Berwald were in the kitchen, fixing dinner for the family, enjoying their time together.

Six people who had came to the cabin, but only four were currently celebrating, some more than others. The two, Emil and _____ were no where to seen since they arrived this morning. Well, what else would two horny, unsupervised teenagers be doing.

"Mmm~ nnn~ _____~" Emil moaned in the kiss, softly gasping when your hand moved to grope and rub the smaller male trapped underneath you. You groaned, kissing the ash haired blonde deeper. Soft slurping sounds filled the room, along with the soft choruses of mingling moans.

"Ahm~ Emil~" You mumbled against his lips before moving to kiss along his already hickey covered neck. Emil squealed softly in delight, arching into your touch. Emil panted heavily, shaky moans escaping through his parted lips. You growled, deciding to give the smaller male another mark on his neck.

"Oh _____!!!~" Emil mewled, his fingers slowly digging onto your soft hair, giving soft tugs and pulls. You groaned as you slowly moved lower, pulling down his shirt to reach his pearly rode buds on his chest. You growled on dominance when you heard him squeal in delight.

Emil blushed when he felt your hand tugging on his pants, pulling them down a little to expose his light violet boxers. A deep blush taking over Emil's cheeks. you were in the middle of taking off Emil's pants when there was a knock on the door, both of you sighing in annoyance. Both of your movements stopping, hoping that they would go away, thinking you two were asleep.

But the knocking happened again, this time a little louder. You huff and shake your head, rolling off of Emil who began to fix this clothes. You got off of the bed and stalked over to the door, opening the it to come fave to face with a stoic Lukas.

Of course it had to be him, Mr. Big Protective Brother. He always wrecked yours and Emil's alone time together, using every excuse in the book to ruin the moment. You huffed and crossed your arms, letting out a loud groan as you let your head fall back. "Oh look who it is... My favorite man, Lukas Bondevik." You hummed, looking down at him with a grin.

Lukas grunted, mimicking your body posture as he glared up at you, his sharp violet odds burning into you. His brow twitched, showing his irritation though not thoroughly in his emotions. Your grin widened, stepping closer as if challenging the short, Norwegian male. Lukas scoffed and rolled his eyes, moving away.

"Tino said food is ready... You better get some before Matthias scarfs it all..." He says before walking away, but not before shooting a look at you and Emil before walking downstairs. You hummed, turning and closing the door a little, walking back over to Emil.

Emil was quiet as he got dressed, his movements a little jittery like he was mad. You tilted your head, wondering what wrong with him. That's when you noticed that he was flustered from being caught by Lukas again. You chuckled, seeing the Icelandic males bright red cheeks that were slightly puffed out.