Intimidating Trio x Short!Male Reader: Friendly Kisses

You never really understood the meaning of personal space. You were always either hugging, cuddling, or kissing the cheeks of your three giant roommates, having no idea what you did to them.

Maybe it was because you were used to your Big Brother Yao's constant hugs and such, praising you for your shortness. So when you finally moved out to live on your own, you thought this was normal.

So you thought that Ludwig, Ivan, and Berwald would be the same. It's not like they would take the actions seriously.

Ludwig

You were laying on your belly as you went through your (f/media), trying to relieve yourself of your boredom. But nothing caught your interest, a sigh leaving your lips as you there your phone to the side. You huff, letting your face fall on your pillows.

That's when you heard quiet thumps in the hall. Like a cat, you perked your head up, wanting to see who it was. You smiled when you saw it was one of your roommates, Ludwig.

"Luddy!" You whined when you saw with the tall, muscled German pass your room. He grunted when he heard his name, stopping to look back. A basket of his clothes in hand.

You quickly bounced up from the bed and hurried to him, smiling softly. You stopped in front of him, making him give a half smile. You really wished he smiled more. It suited him nicely when he did.

"Hallo Kleiner." He hummed, silently motioning you to follow you to his room. You happily followed behind him, dwarfed by his giant frame. Despite his rigid figure, his heart was truly soft. He had a soft spot for cats, he loved to bake, and he cried when ever a dog died in a movie.

Once in Ludwig's room, you plopped on his bed. It was much firmer than your bed, making you question how he was able to sleep at night. Maybe that's why he sometimes he asked to sleep with you. Making the excuse that he didn't want you having nightmares.

You smiled softly as Ludwig sat beside you, folding his clothes before placing them into neat little stacks. Feeling a little devilish, you lightly hit one of the stacks with your foot, knocking it over.

Ludwig raised an eyebrow, looking at the fallen clothes. Not thinking much about it, he restacked the clothes and went back to his little chore. Grinning, you knocked it over again. Ludwig grunted, his brows furrowing. He looked at you.

"Really _____? Was that necessary?" He grumbled as he once again reconstructed the stack, going back to folding. He moved it closer to himself, thinking you were going to do it again.

You did.

You squealed when you were suddenly pinned to the bed, giggles escaping your lips. Ludwig was above you, a large, playful grin on his face. His large hands clasped onto your sides.

By now all the clothes were scattered around the bed and on the floor, all of Ludwig's hard work now gone. But he didn't seem to care at the moment as he hovered over you.

"I should punish you right now..." He said lowly, his fingers moving a little in a slow tickling motion against you. This caused you to squirm, more laughs filling the air. Ludwig chuckled, now smiling softly. This made you smile as well.

"You're so handsome when you smile." You said, looking over his expression. His pale skin turning a deep strawberry red. You giggled. You pecked his cheek softly, catching the edge of his lips.

You easily wiggled out from underneath easily, happily skipping away from the room. Ludwig was left alone in his room, bewildered on what just happened. His hand trailed up to his lips, touching where your lips were moments.

Ivan

You whined softly as another shiver raked through your body, goosebumps formulating over your skin. You pouted as you pulled your blanket around you tighter. But it did little to nothing to help you, the chilled air still somehow touching your skin.