Norway X Imaginary!Male Reader: Midnight Wish

He was nothing but thin air, a fragment of his imagination, he wasn't even real. But then how come Norway felt weird whenever _____ appeared?
His heart would race in his chest, his palms would become sweaty, his face would turn red, and he would stutter when he talked. Why did _____ make him feel this way?

His emotionless blue eyes watching as _____ played with a (f/c) fairy that always seemed to follow him around.
Norway felt his cheeks heat up when he realised that he was staring at the (h/c)nette male. His silky locks of (h/c) hair that looked soft to the touch, falling into his face. Shimmering (e/c) orbs that danced brightly when ever he gave his diamond smile.
He always wore (f/outfit), the look complimenting his well toned body. His voice was soft and quiet, as if he spoke too loudly something would break. He looked perfect in Norway's eyes.

"Norge, is something wrong?" A quiet voice asked, Norway jumping in surprise. During Norway's small daydream, _____ had moved, now right infront of the blonde Norwegian. His face only a few inches away from Norway's.
Norway felt his heart quicken as he stared into the mesmerizing pools of (e/c) that belonged to _____ eyes.
Norway looked away and began to stutter, "N-nothing, I-I was just thinking..." _____ smiled, moving to in the grass beside Norway.
"Are you sick Norge, your face is all red...?" _____ raised his hand and placed it on Norway's face, but Norway couldn't feel it. The only thing that happened was a sudden breeze of cold air. Norway shook his head and looked away, "No I'm fine."
_____ face had a worried look on it as he took his hand back, his eyes sadly looking at the ground, but his happy smile still remained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Norway, it's getting late don't you think you should be getting home?" _____ asked, noticing how dark it was quickly getting. Norway looked up and noticed that _____ was right, there was at least an hour of sunlight left. Norway sighed loudly. "Yeah I guess... See you tomorrow _____..." He said before standing up, brushing off any snow that was on his pants.
_____ smiled widely and waved.
"Ha det Norway, see you tomorrow!" He said happily before disappearing in a swirl of (f/c & 2ndf/c) wind.
Norway stared at the spot where _____ once was, seeing a small patch of gold sparkles in the snow. The wind blew, the golden flakes flowing with it. A hint of (f/scent) was with it. Norway felt his mind become dizzy, it was intoxicating.
Norway shook his head, turning on his heel and began to walk home.

~ Time skip ~

Norway sat on his bed and stared at the glowing moon through the open window. His fingers fiddling with the small silver cross barrette in his hand.
It was nearly midnight and the full moon was high in the night sky, floating in the ocean of stars that spotted across the sky. There were no clouds and the crickets played their songs without interruption.
There was a slight breeze every now and then that would brush by his silver-blonde hair as he looked out of the open window, watching the moonlight twinkle of the snow on the ground. Being a believer in the supernatural and in myths, Norway stayed up every night till 12am to wish. And he always wished for the same thing. That _____ was real.
Norway glanced at his clock finding that it was 12am sharp. He pushed himself off the bed and walked over to the window, closing his eyes and gripping the silver cross as he wished for _____ to be real.
After a few moments he slowly opened his eyes and found himself still alone in his room. With a sighed of frustration he looked at the time, the clock displayed that it was 12:01 am now.
Norway shook his head as his face growing hot in anger. Why did he believe that it would work? Yes he believed in magic, but magic didn't always work.
Norway stared at the moon sadly him before closed the window, turning around and went to his bed. Pulling his navy blue shirt over his head, throwing it in the corner of the room. He undid his pants and placed it with his shirt.
He crawled under the covers and placed the cross on the nightstand, his hair falling in his face. He stared at ceiling for a few minutes before falling into a dreamless sleep.
But what he didn't see was the cross glow a vibrate (f/c), the cool metal becoming suddenly hot. It suddenly faded before it cooled down, returning to its cold state.

~ Timeskip ~

Norway trudged his way up the hill, the spot where he would meet _____ everyday. It must have snowed sometime after he had went to sleep, new snow had dusted the ground.
His blue eyes were focused on the snow as his mind wandered, most of them ending with the thought of _____. By the time he had reached the top of the hill the only thing that was on his mind was _____.
The Norwegian was surprised to find that no one at the top. _____ would always be there first, but he wasn't. The only thing there was snow. What confused him the most was when ever he thought of _____ he would appear. Maybe he just wasn't thinking hard enough.
Norway sat down in the snow, thinking about ____ the best he could, patiently waiting for the imaginary male...

~ Timeskip ~

Darkness had taken over most of the land, the last rays of sunlight shining on the hill top. Norway had his knees in his chest as his stared at the sun with bitter hatred.
He didn't understand, he just didn't understand! He sat on the hilltop all day, waiting for _____ to appear but he never came. All day, thinking about the attractive male and he never appeared. His thoughts were full of _____ all day, and he wasn't there...
"I-I don't understand... Why isn't he here?" Norway asked himself, his eyes began to itch. "Why? Why didn't he show up? W-why?" Norway's voice began to crack.

~ Two Months Later ~

Norway sat quietly in his seat at the World Meeting. A dark, heavy depressed arua surrounding him. He still thought about _____ even after he stopped appearing, he just wouldn't leave his thoughts.

The other Nordics began to worry about the Norwegian. He had stopped speaking to any of them. Even Iceland, never hounding him for once about calling his Big Brother. He's been skipping dinner frequently, making them question his health. His skin had gone deathly pale from staying inside all the time, locking himself in his room. It was like he was slowly trying to kill himself.

"Hey Norge!" A loud, obnoxious yelled, belonging to no one other than Denmark.
Norway slowly looked up, his blue eyes dull and lacking life.
"What do you want you damn Dane?" He asked, his voice quiet and fragile.
Denmark grinned, "Have you met the new guy? He's Summer's capital, Hejai, he's so cool!"
Norway said nothing for a few moments, glaring darkly at the Dane before sighing.
"You want me to meet him, don't you?" Norway questioned, Denmark nodded his head rapidly.
"Yes! Now come on!"
Denmark grabbed Norway's hand and pulled him from his seat. Norway stumbled behind Denmark, yelling curses at him that went unheard. Denmark continued to grin until he suddenly stopped, Norway bumping into his back. Norway growled, "You damn Dane! Why did you have to drag me!?!" Norway shouted, Denmark shrugged and grinned.
Norway was suddenly shoved forward, tripping over his own feet and began to fall. But someone grabbed his hand and pulled him forward, his face landing in there chest.
"Woah! Are you okay?"
Norway froze, that voice...
Norway slowly looked up, finding sparkling (e/c) orbs staring down at him. Norway's eyes widened. Their (h/c) hair framed their face. The strong scent of (f/cent) radiated off of him.
I-it was _____!

"Um..." The male said nervously, averting his eyed to the side. Norway felt his cheeks heat up and quickly pushed himself away, "S-sorry..." He mumbled. His blue eyes fixed on the ground, some of his silvery blonde hair falling in his face,, his pale face tinted pink.

'How cute...' The (e/c) eyes male thought, his own cheeks dyed pink when he noticed what he thought.

There was an awkward silence between the two before the taller male broke it, clearing his throat loudly.
"So um I'm Hejai, Summer's capital, but you can call me _____!" He said happily, giving Norway a smile that shined bright like a diamond . Norway felt his heart quicken, "I'm Norway, but you can call me Lukas."
_____ chuckled with as his smile grew, "Nice to meet you Lukas, I hope we can be greet friends!" He said happily. Norway nodded his head.
"Yeah, I hope so too..." He said as he gave a bright smile himself.