Canada x Popular!M Reader: Heartbeat

"_____! Nnnn~ Not there!" Matthew cried out submissively, his slender fingers gripping onto your hair tightly as you teased his tender neck. You gave a feral chuckle, pulling away to flash the red faced blond a cheeky, dark eyed grin. The look on your face quickly made Matthew fall silent, biting his lower lip lightly.

You smirked, gripping his hands and pinning them above his head which made him squeak in surprise.

"Shhh~ Your family is downstairs. We don't want them to hear, now do we?~" You questioned with a low tone before going back to his neck. Matthew whined softly, squirming when he felt your hot breath on his sensitive neck.

You hummed, licking your your lips. Without warning you sunk your teeth rather deep into his neck. The small Canadian gave out a choked moan as he arched roughly, trying his best to keep quiet. But it became increasingly harder as you began to lap your tongue over his skin. His sensitivity was rather cute and a turn on for you.

There was a loud clatter as the books on the edge of the bed fell off, but you were too caught up in the moment to really care. All that mattered at the moment was Matthew, and only Matthew. And by what you could tell, Matthew was getting all the attention you were directing towards him. You could tell by the soft whimpers and gasps, his nails gripping onto whatever they could as he seeked some kind of purchase. You felt the small male’s body buzzing under you, his arousal gradually growing. And out of all of it, you could feel his heart pound against his ribcage, even hearing it. It was a sound you had gotten used to. And you loved it.

Neither of you expected to be in this position an hour ago. But at the same time, the events that lead to now nearly made it inevitable.

~~~~~

Matthew hid his face behind the book he was ‘reading’, hoping that no one would question him about why it was upside down, unannounced to him. But when you are lowkey stalking your longtime crush, you never really thought properly. Especially during the early hours of study hall in the library.

Usually the roundish, book filled room was plagued with the voices of students, much to Mr. Beilschmidt’s dismay. The grumpy, long haired German usually scolded Gilbert, Antonio, and Francis for being too loud. If not the troublesome trio, it was Elizabeta and Kiku fangasming over the high school's gay couple, Ludwig and Feliciano. But this morning was unnaturally quiet, much to Matthews dismay. He swore he could hear his heart pounding in his ears. The fear of _____ hearing it as well, bounced around in his head.

You were the school’s popular jock. You were strong, obviously. With a fair build, e/c colored orbs, s/c skin, and h/s h/l h/c hair. Guys and girls alike threw themselves at your feet, but you only had eyes out for the sweet, shy and tender Matthew. You never told anyone, knowing how spiteful people could get. You didn’t want Matthew hurt.

You could feel the Canadian’s eyes on your back. But you didn’t acknowledge him one bit, knowing he would look away. Despite having feelings for Matthew, your pride got in the way on telling him. And you weren’t completely sure that he liked you how you liked him. Maybe there was another reason why he watched you, trying to pick of hard set evidence that he liked you, not just the constant staring that he always did. You’re e/c colored orbs inspect the bookshelves, but you’re not really focusing on the titles. Shaking off Matthews gaze.

A heavy hand soon falls on your shoulder, a careless American sitting beside you. Alfred was grinning like a cheshire cat, throwing his books on the table harshly.

“Sup bro? Ignoring my brother again are we?” He teases, keeping his voice low enough so that Matthew couldn't hear. You scoffed loudly, brushing his hand off your shoulder.