Spain X Chubby!Male Reader: Thick Thighs (Lemon)

"A-ah! Toni! Dammit! Stop!"

You whined, trying to pry the Spaniards hands away from your thick thighs. You felt his chest vibrate with a chuckle, making you huff as your cheeks turned red.

You sighed and swatted at him, moving off of him and to the other end of the bed. Antonio pouted, following you. But you stopped him with your foot, watching him struggle.

"Come on chico! You need to do something more than study!" He said, finally pushing your foot to the side. He moved forward, resting his head on plush belly. You tsked and shook your head, going back into your book.

"I need to study, Toni, or I'll fail my finals..." You explained briefly, not looking at him. Antonio sighed and whined, nuzzling your belly. You blushed a little, embarrassed when your whole body jiggled lightly.

You were studying for your (worst subject) final that was next week. You needed to past the final, not wanting to fail the course. You were a Senior in high school, and it would be embarrassing if you didn't graduate because of (subject)! But it was hard to study when your boyfriend kept distracting you, wanting to do something other than watch you study.

Antonio finally gave up, allowing you to study. You hummed, getting engrossed in your studying again.

Antonio looked up at you, sighing in boredom. The gears in his mind began to turn, an evil smirk slowly stretching across his face. You didn't notice.

He pulled the blankets up, covering himself and your lower half. You looked away from your book, looking down to see what he was doing. You felt move, wiggling lower.

"Antonio what are you do- ohh!~" You were cut off by your own move, a shiver running down your back. Antonio hummed, kissing your inner thigh again.

You cursed yourself, regretting on wearing nothing but your boxers and one of Antonio's sweatshirts. What was the point of wearing uncomfortable pants and tight shirt?

You moaned softly again, feeling Antonio's soft lips against your thigh. Noting how close he was getting to your hardening member.

"Antonio~ N-not now ahha~ I need to... To mmm~!" You jolted, gasping when he kissed the tip of your clothed member. Antonio chuckled, kissing it again, adding a little tongue.

"You need to what, _____? Fososososos~" He asked, pulling the blankets off. He grinned up at you, his large hand caressing your thigh. You bit your lip, though it did little to keep your sounds from spilling out.

Antonio took your silence as a signal to continue. He kept kissing you through your boxers, making you whimper, craving for more.

He pulled away and  balanced himself on his knees, looking down at you. You were already panting, chubby cheeks a tomato red. He chuckled, leaning down to kiss you.

You eagerly kissed back when his lips met yours, making a soft noise as you closed your eyes. You could feel Antonio smirking against your lips, bit your lip before gripping your thighs. He took the advantage to invade your mouth, his hot tongue entering your warm cavern. You shuttered, pulling him closer to you.

Antonio grunted, kissing you harder and deeper. He gave you no chance to even try to gain dominance, muffling your moans. You whined when he pulled away, a string​ of saliva dangling between you. It broke when Antonio attacked your neck, biting and sucking on your sweet spot.

"Antonio!" You moaned, arching your back. He hummed, squeezing your thighs again. You moaned, letting your head fall to the side. He abused the spot for a few moments before kissing up your neck, nibbling and sucking your earlobe.